Dishing about my cats

jonkat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You know how wonderful it is to have somewhere you can go and brag on your cats and the little things they do without boring people to tears? LOL

This is Nono and he plays ball. I would like to be able to say I'm brilliant and taught him, however he thought of it on his own, I'm just an amused observer. He plays fetch every night at 10 pm. I don't know how he tells time but 10 pm is playtime. He starts by chasing the dog around the house and then they reverse and the dog chases him. They do a little wrestling and hiding and pouncing (I have the good fortune to have a maltese who believes she is a cat and behaves like one, comes from being raised by cats)

When Nono is bored with the dog he gets his toys, sponge basketball is the current favorite. We got it for him because he was playing basketball with stuffed animals. Getting them out of the kids rooms, bringing them downstairs and slam dunking them in the water dish. When he's tired of playing on his own he needs a person to roll the ball back and forth with. Then he gets his purr on and wants to snuggle. I could set my clocks to his routine. I guess it's like a bedtime routine for my kids, bath, book, tucked in. LOL

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my gosh, what an adorable cutie pie.
Nono is brilliant.

You could never bore us with pictures of Nono.

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cuteness alert!! Nono is adorable!

It's wonderful to be able to share stories about our babies! I'm wondering how Nono got that cute name? How old?

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jonkat

(I have the good fortune to have a maltese who believes she is a cat and behaves like one, comes from being raised by cats)
I had a Maltese at one time. I did not have cats at the time but I agree that she was very cat like.

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nono is adorable
and I bet he is alot of fun!I would also like to see a video of your basketball playing kitty!!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I would also like to know about Nono's name? I can only imagine!

poppy0109

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Nono is a cutie! Sounds like he's very smart too.
Can't wait to see more photos (hint hint).

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great story.
My favorite part is Nono putting toys in the water dish.

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Yeah, I would also like to know about Nono's name? I can only imagine!
'Nono'..
! It would be the perfect middle name for Billy.

Sounds like one smart little fella! And by his name, a bit of a trouble maker! They are the best though.
Thanks for sharing this little cutie! I bet we'd all
to see more of him!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I absolutely love his name
! And his colors, as if someone held him by his paws and dipped him in cuteness!