HOLA, Just getting to know people :D

samlovesba

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey there, I'm Sam.. and I wanted to let everyone know that after 5 months of thinking that BA was a girl, I found out TODAY that he is a boy
haha. Just some funny insite.

ANYWAY, anyone from Colorado help me please. I've lived in Ohio my whole life, and well my "fiance" lived in Colorado pretty much his whole life, and he wants to move back. Think you could help me prepare for what will happen when I move, i.e. bring warm clothes
haha.

Oh, and another thing.. I'm a smoker, and I tried these really cheap nasty ciggarettes..
well they tore up my throat, so I've stopped smoking them.. but nothing makes my throat feel better.. so far I've tried hot tea, cough drops, and fruit punch
haha, but it still hurts just to breathe. It really sucks.

any help would be amazing, oh by the way.. BA says hi!! haha.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm a Colorado (Denver) native.

Very pretty city. Very dry weather, lots of sunshine (300 days per year). Very cool nights, even in the summer. Ninety degrees would be a very hot day.

But winter CAN be cold. Ten below zero isn't too unusual. But they can have 70 degree days any time of the year.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SamLovesBA

Hey there, I'm Sam.. and I wanted to let everyone know that after 5 months of thinking that BA was a girl, I found out TODAY that he is a boy
haha.
I imagine that I am not alone in wondering what the story is behind your sex discovery!

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I lived in Colorado for almost 25 years. Where are you moving to in Colorado? I lived in the Denver area. My husband was born and raised in Colorado. I always liked Colorado Springs area better than Denver. I loved Colorado when I moved there in 1978. The weather can change in a blink of an eye. There can be a big blizzard and then before you can blink an eye there is sunshine and snow melt. I left Colorado in 2003 and moved to Nebraska. I got tired of the traffic jams and pollution that you get in the larger cities. I used to love going to the Mountains every chance I got. You always know where west is because of the Rocky Mountains. I do miss the mountains more than anything! We have friends and family in Colorado and visit when ever we get the chance.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

samlovesba

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I imagine that I am not alone in wondering what the story is behind your sex discovery!
haha, I thought "she" had a piece of pink fuzz on her, turns out.. it wasn't

so weird!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

samlovesba

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by abbycats

I lived in Colorado for almost 25 years. Where are you moving to in Colorado? I lived in the Denver area. My husband was born and raised in Colorado. I always liked Colorado Springs area better than Denver. I loved Colorado when I moved there in 1978. The weather can change in a blink of an eye. There can be a big blizzard and then before you can blink an eye there is sunshine and snow melt. I left Colorado in 2003 and moved to Nebraska. I got tired of the traffic jams and pollution that you get in the larger cities. I used to love going to the Mountains every chance I got. You always know where west is because of the Rocky Mountains. I do miss the mountains more than anything! We have friends and family in Colorado and visit when ever we get the chance.
he wants to move around simla? I think its a small town.

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SamLovesBA

he wants to move around simla? I think its a small town.
I had to look Simla up! Your closest large city would be Colorado Springs! I like it better down there. I lived in Manitou springs for about a year and loved it. Simla is right next to Ramah. My husband has a friend who lives there that we visited a couple years ago. He is first on our list to visit when we go this summer on the Harley.