Jack At Home Pictures

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry it took so long to get the pictures up. Was trying to get good ones of the cats together. So here's a few of Jack, Charlie, and Ling together.

artgecko

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Cute!

It may be different in person, but Jack and charlie's coloration doesn't look that much different in the photos... Charlie is a chocolate and Jack is a cinnamon right?

Also, in the last pic, are those ling's "teeth" that are showing or does she have white spots on her chin?

All are adorable!

Art

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can tell better in person, but I can see the contrast of the chocolate and the cinnamon. Cinnamon is a red chocolate - maybe that's why its not so "different".

Ling has two white spots on her upper lips under her nose. Shame she didn't like showing - I think its cute - looks like little lights

forensic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the eating pic with all three...

Kinda looks like Ling's going: "Hey! Whatcha doing?" and Charlie's all "My food, go 'way" and Jack's just "nomnomnomnom".

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Forensic

I like the eating pic with all three...

Kinda looks like Ling's going: "Hey! Whatcha doing?" and Charlie's all "My food, go 'way" and Jack's just "nomnomnomnom".
I was pretty much thinking the same thing! lol

Beautiful kitties!

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like he's settled in well

Originally Posted by artgecko

It may be different in person, but Jack and charlie's coloration doesn't look that much different in the photos...
The colours would be more like this, True Blue and his son Farley
Cinnamon on the left, chocolate right

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Art,

Keep in mind you have various shades of chocolate and cinnamon. Some chocolates are "hot" with more of a reddish undertone. Some are cool ones. Farley would be considered a cooler chocolate and Charlie is a medium shade. The cinnamons can be more red or more orange in color.

In person Jack and Charlie are quite different in contrast. I'll work on better pictures with the two of them. Lighting really affects it a lot

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Keep in mind you have various shades of chocolate and cinnamon.
Yeah, I thought Charlie was warmer but figured the picture might help a bit anyway.

Farley is cold chocolate.