Oh, great. It's Cadbury Egg season again.

anjhest

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I could eat Cadbury Creme Eggs for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Not a good thing for my Weight Watchers meetings!

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think that Cadbury eggs are the most wonderful and addicting confectionary creation since the beginning of history

I could spend a fortune on those things. I like the fudge filled ones too, but not quite as much as the originals

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not big on the Creme eggs either, but I do like Mini-eggs. The real reason I love Easter is jellybeans!!!! 1000 kinds of jellybeans!!!

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think the only Easter candy I don't care for are peeps. A friend of mine warms them in the microwave to get em melty. I think they're kind of gross.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I prefer the Mini-eggs, the crunchy shell with choccie in the middle is just yum!
Plus they taste sooo good!

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has anyone heard of fudge eggs? They were small but solid fudge. I haven't seen those in years and wonder if they still sell them.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm probably more likely to fall victim to peeps myself. I can eat a whole package in one sitting. I love those things. I like the Cadbury Eggs too, but they're just sooo rich that I can only eat 1, maybe 2 at any given time, so I don't go crazy on them.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lil maggie

Has anyone heard of fudge eggs? They were small but solid fudge. I haven't seen those in years and wonder if they still sell them.
I have, but I haven't looked close enough to see if they are still sold. The Cadbury eggs are alright but my favorite is still the Reese's peanut butter egg.

A buddy of mine loves the Peeps.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the all chocolate cadbury eggs
. I cant stand the regular ones though.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Grogs

I'm probably more likely to fall victim to peeps myself. I can eat a whole package in one sitting. I love those things.
I didn't know anyone actually ate peeps!
I thought their only purpose was weird experiments (anyone seen the peep surgery vid?
) and exploding in the microwave.

I'm not a huge fan of any Easter candy. Cadbury eggs gross me out. I do like chocolate, but tend to only like the decent stuff. Though the Lindt chocolate rabbits are nice.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Best Brasilian-American Easter combination: Peeps and Brasilian chocolate Easter eggs (they are HUGE), I am talking 1-2 lbs, and filled with yummy chocolate candies! yuuuummmmmmmm
LOVE peeps - I can eat that all day long... Oh boy - must call dad to send candies

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

I didn't know anyone actually ate peeps!
I thought their only purpose was weird experiments (anyone seen the peep surgery vid?
) and exploding in the microwave.
Yep, guess I'm a weird science fair experiment then.
My friend just brought me a package a few days ago and said "look, it's that time again. I brought you some Peeps." I ate the whole thing that night.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DeeDeeMay

I prefer the Mini-eggs, the crunchy shell with choccie in the middle is just yum!
Plus they taste sooo good!

That's my fave, too!!! And Dove truffle eggs!