**pout**

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mojo had a bad night last night.

First, she gets her claws clipped. She's such a good girl with that, just sits there and lets us do it. She doesn't even squeak in protest anymore.

After that she got treats - which was good! - but then all the other kitties got treats too. THEY didn't have to get their claws clipped to get treats!
What was up with that?

Then Daddy came to bed with milk. Yummy! Usually he lets the cats have a few licks of milk (thankfully none are lactose intolerant - they enjoy it and he enjoys giving it to them). But then Ophelia, who had gotten extra treats because she's a Princess and had drank too much water when it got changed threw up. So Daddy didn't want to give ANY of the cats any milk.

To top it all off, Annie jumped up and got into the box. (The box is on top of Daddy's dresser that has comfy blankets in it, and every cat wants to be in it.) Usually at that time of night, it is Mojo's box, but no. Not last night. And Annie wasn't moving either.

So Mojo laid down at the end of the bed, facing away from everyone, and pouted. Poor girl.

(She was OK after about 10 minutes of pouting. Then she came up and we snuggled and nuzzled and she was back to being Mojo.
)

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww poor Mojo, hopefully tonight will go just the opposite
Originally Posted by valanhb

But then Ophelia, who had gotten extra treats because she's a Princess .
This is so sweet

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

(She was OK after about 10 minutes of pouting. Then she came up and we snuggled and nuzzled and she was back to being Mojo.
)
Reading the story, I totally felt for her.

And then, I got to the end, and thought: if only humans were so emotionally mature.

*pets mojo*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm happy to say that Mojo had a good night last night.
No treats, but she did get milk, and then she got her box and no other kitties tried to get in it, and best of all - I put my pillows back the way they're supposed to be!
I've had a horrible cold so adjusted my pillows so I could be sitting up more, which meant Mojo couldn't sleep above my head. She didn't like that at all, but made due. But everything was right in Mojo's world again last night - and she slept by my head all night.

No more pouts!