Daily Thread HUMP day March 11th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks~

I MUST get into the gym after work today. We have been slacking off like crazy..we are growing bellies.
We are going to start running in the morning when spring gets here so thats good.

Not much happening today..just worky, and gym. I need to get a sound in my car checked out..maybe this weekend.

Trout is attacking a catnip sac on the floor..she is bunny kicking and everything

ANYHOO, have a good one peeps.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning,

Our weather is beginning to return to more seasonable levels today, as the morning temp was 62 and it's supposed to drop all day. I left the windows open for the kitties this morning, but I'll have to close them when I get home and don't expect to reopen them for several days.

Unfortunately, I think this is going to be a long day. My boss told me Monday he would need 'some help setting up in the lab' this afternoon. Knowing him, that probably means he wants to set something up at 4 and run until 9.
I've been doing computer modeling exclusively for the last few months, but the guy who normally assists in the lab is on travel, so I'm the lucky guy. I think I'll head to the gym at lunch time instead of the end of the day to make sure that I get it in today. Nothing planned after work. I'll probably just feed the kitties and head to bed if I get home really late.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Got woken up by the crazy wind this morning, and I'm not looking forward to going out in it today! It's really blowing a gale out there.
Not much planned for today except work, and it's a busy one.
Have a good day everyone!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Windy, and raining here so far this morning, however it is suppose to get much colder later today and turn to snow or freezing rain...Oh joy just what we need another snowstorm.

Slept in this morning, woke up at 7 and it was so dark and rainy that I turned over and went back to sleep until 10...Surprised the kids let me sleep that late but when I woke up they were all snoozing in the bed with me.

Not up to much today, going to tidy up my bedroom, change my linens, and vacuum. Am thinking about making Lasagna for dinner but have to check to see if I have all the ingredients for it.

The kitties are having some treats right now, they aren't happy because they don't like the sound of the wind.

Everyone have a great day.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

Got woken up by the crazy wind this morning, and I'm not looking forward to going out in it today! It's really blowing a gale out there.
Not much planned for today except work, and it's a busy one.
Have a good day everyone!
Thats exactly what I was going to post. It's crazy wind here today. I am heading to work soon, but it probably won't be busy. It rarely ever is.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another windy site here to but the gusts are only in the mid 20 mph range. But its sunny at least.

Went to the Chicago Flower show yesterday so now I have some planting of the bulbs/corms I bought in addition to the other stuff! Long day though as I was on the bus at 6:15 am and got home just before 10 pm last night. Kitties missed me though.

So I just spent the morning updating a list of places to submit press releases to for my local hosta society. Computer internet connection super slow due to avast program finally updating.

So being a bum/couch potato for the rest of the day esp after walking down the steps about 1/2 hour ago, missing the bottom one and coming done hard on right ankle! That is in addition to having to clean up the glass I broke-grrrrrr.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's late afternoon here but I wanted to check in

I've had a quiet day today - slept in until 11am and then had to go into the city to buy kitty litter
woohoo!

I'm just relaxing now but I what I really ought to be doing is studying. Any ideas to get me to read the books and not the forums?
Not that I want to.....

Have a good day folks!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I MUST get into the gym after work today. We have been slacking off like crazy..we are growing bellies.
We are going to start running in the morning when spring gets here so thats good.
That's what happy relationships do .... make you slack off of fitness

I haven't been to the gym in eons because it's way too far across the city for me to go. By the time I leave the house and get back, it's a 6 hour excursion. If I drove it wouldn't be so bad, but relying on public transportation is a real hassle.

When I was going I did one hour on the treadmill (sometimes 90 minutes), 45 minutes of weights followed by 45 minutes of aquafit. Then I sat in the hot tub and then showered. All of the rest of the time was spent travelling or waiting for my ride
I can't afford that kind of time now. I really like that wellness centre. I wish there was one closer to where I lived. It's not like a regular gym at all, which is what I like.

I have been craving going back though. Actually I woke up at 3am and wanted to walk on a treadmill! I am planning on going on Saturday. Because of my back issues right now I can't do weights or aquafit because my arms go numb with certain movements but I can do the treadmill and sit in the hot tub.