I'm ready for my dinner

meowmmy_aprile

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tonight after we ate dinner I got up to start clearing the dinner dishes when I turned around Sophie was at one end of the island and Frisky was at the other end sitting across from each other. I thought it was cute and I had to snap some pictures. I tried to get one with both of them in it so you could see the full effect but they wouldn't stay still when I started backing up to get the full view.

P.S. sorry for the messy kitchen as I said we had just finished dinner.

Attachment 13552

Attachment 13553

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's so cute and hilarious!! I could barely see the tiny kitty in the first pic!! I usually just get a lone paw searching the table top!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meowmmy_aprile

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yeah poor Sophie is height challenged.
As you can see her Uncle Frisky is much bigger than her. She is a year old and just such a tiny cat compared to my others. But she can out eat everyone of the others. She loves chicken so much so she will only eat chicken flavored wet, dry and treats. If you offer her anything else she will turn her nose up and refuse to eat it. I blame myself for that one as when I was teaching her to eat solid foods I offered her chicken baby food and tiny bits of diced chicken to encourage her to eat

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's Sophie? I posted in your other thread about her looking bigger than my kitty. I was wrong. Maggie is also tiny and eats like like a pig
Thankfully she runs it off all night.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meowmmy_aprile

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yeah that is Sophie today. Poor thing can barely see over anything while the big guys tower over everything.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BMW Kitty Cat

sooo cute! she's so funny!!! at least she knows not to jump on the table and eat your chicken lol
Yeah but they are both thiiiiiinkiiiiinnnnggg it!!!!!!!

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sheesh.. eating their dinner like that when they dedicated so much time and energy into watching you cook it..

These pics are priceless! So glad you caught them!