Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Cat Pee :(

cheap sushi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
RATS!!!!!!!!
My cat sprayed on the carpet AND the drywall!!!!!!

The pee has now SOAKED into the drywall!!! I live in a apartment and Im supposed to move out in two weeks!
They are going to charge me HUGE for replacing the carpet and drywall! Im unemployeed! HEEEEELLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cheap Sushi

RATS!!!!!!!!
My cat sprayed on the carpet AND the drywall!!!!!!

The pee has now SOAKED into the drywall!!! I live in a apartment and Im supposed to move out in two weeks!
They are going to charge me HUGE for replacing the carpet and drywall! Im unemployeed! HEEEEELLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First of: go to a pet store and get some Nature's miracle, or another quality enzyme cleaner. That will take care of the carpet and the dry wall.
Second: For how long have you been living there? They will not charge you to change the carpet - they do a deep professional clean anyways before they rent to the next resident. They either do that, or replace the carpet with a new one. Do not stress too much about that - you are going to be fine...
Just go get some enzyme cleaner so he doesn't do it again

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheap sushi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

First of: go to a pet store and get some Nature's miracle, or another quality enzyme cleaner. That will take care of the carpet and the dry wall.
Second: For how long have you been living there? They will not charge you to change the carpet - they do a deep professional clean anyways before they rent to the next resident. They either do that, or replace the carpet with a new one. Do not stress too much about that - you are going to be fine...
Just go get some enzyme cleaner so he doesn't do it again
*takking deep breath* ok ok ok ..........
natures Miracle. I just dumped a gallon of vinegar and a full bottle of peroxide on it. God it smells HORRIBLE!!!! I hate cat pee

Ok.... going to get some enzyme stuff.