TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
omg amazing video....wow almost made my eyes water

anjhest

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
"When I was a child, all I ever wanted was a kitten and my mother would not let me have one!"

I think I know why she's REALLY doing this...to get back at her mother!

anjhest

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I went to their website and found a very cute picture from their last open house:

The cats are laying all over the merchandise. I love it!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by anjhest

I went to their website and found a very cute picture from their last open house:

The cats are laying all over the merchandise. I love it!
LOL, looks like my house on laundry day! Oh well, no outfit is complete without cat hair, right?

I really admire her for what she's doing, but I don't understand how she can keep track of 500 cats by herself. That many cats together, there have to be territory disputes, fights, not to mention if one of them gets sick how does she know if they just disappear? But, I do agree, it's better than spending the rest of their lives in a cage waiting for a home.

miamaria

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm always skeptical about stories like this because you wonder how well cared-for all those cats are. I checked out her website though, and it looks like she really knows what she is doing. She has a staff, volunteers, adopts 500 cats a year, and gets every cat spayed/neutered, vaccinated, and tested for disease. Plus her house and grounds look super clean. Kudos to her, that's amazing!

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe all those kitties and dogs too get along so great!
Don't we wish that people could do the same? What a wonderful thing she's doing!
This woman is a SAINT!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dorabella's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

but I don't understand how she can keep track of 500 cats by herself. That many cats together, there have to be territory disputes, fights
yeah, This...maybe I can show this to my 3 and hope they get the picture... They get rowdy Once In a while

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's really cool! For some reason I can't hear sound on YouTube videos right now, but it was pretty neat to watch in silence. LOL Her website is great, too! Too bad I don't live closer, or I'd go adopt one of her cats right now.