TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Which of these is best for "Cattitude"?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Which of these is best for "Cattitude"?

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
I can't decide which photo to choose! Which of these do you think is best for the March "cattitude" contest?


#1- Blaze "What're YOU lookin at?"



#2- Church, vampiric cat



#3- Pippin vs. the dog




#4- Feline Diva




#5- Sneakers




#6- Spot
post #2 of 14
Argh! It's so hard when all your pics are so cute.

Pippin and the dog. So little, and yet, so much attitude.

Wait! Spot. Definitely Spot. Look at that stare. I wouldn't want to meet him in a drak alley.

Ok. I gotta go with Pippin versus the D-O-G. Marginally.
post #3 of 14
for me, it was a toss-up between #1 & #4 - #1 won, by a narrow margin...
post #4 of 14
Thread Starter 
Oh yeah I also wanted to add if you liked the photo of Pippin check out these videos of him:

Kitten vs Dog round 1

Kitten vs Dog round 2

Kitten vs Dog round 3
post #5 of 14
Those videos are priceless! I especially like the last one where Pippin swatting away at Ginger, and she's just patiently allowing him to do so. I'm glad I chose the pic of Pippin and Ginger.
post #6 of 14
I voted for the diva! Love it.
post #7 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekochan View Post

#4- Feline Diva

HA HA HA HA HA HA.

So they are all pretty good, but this one takes the cake. Just the "how dare you do this to me, stoopid human" look on her face is priceless.
post #8 of 14
I voted for Pippin!! That look in his eyes got me..
post #9 of 14
I liked the first one! Giving raspberries to the camera!!!!!
post #10 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekochan View Post
Oh yeah I also wanted to add if you liked the photo of Pippin check out these videos of him:

Kitten vs Dog round 1

Kitten vs Dog round 2

Kitten vs Dog round 3
OMG I laughed my butt off!!!!! That tiny lil kitten and the Golden. What a sweet dog!
post #11 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady View Post
HA HA HA HA HA HA.

So they are all pretty good, but this one takes the cake. Just the "how dare you do this to me, stoopid human" look on her face is priceless.
LOL the funniest part is he's a boy!
He was modeling the shirt for a website, they didn't realize he was a male when they asked us to model it... He usually doesn't mind wearing clothes but at that point he was just tired of me plunking him down and taking photo after photo of him-- plus he always squints when I try to take flash photos or when he is tired or irritated (a result of the recurring UTIs he had as a kitten.)
post #12 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekochan View Post
LOL the funniest part is he's a boy!
He was modeling the shirt for a website, they didn't realize he was a male when they asked us to model it... He usually doesn't mind wearing clothes but at that point he was just tired of me plunking him down and taking photo after photo of him-- plus he always squints when I try to take flash photos or when he is tired or irritated (a result of the recurring UTIs he had as a kitten.)
ROTFLMAO. Then most definately this pic. He earned is right to glare I'd say
post #13 of 14
Oooo! Kitty drag! I voted for the poor Diva boy.
post #14 of 14
As I told the other people with a poll asking for help deciding, I will help you, if you help me choose, LOL!

But, really, I think I have to go with #2 But it was such a hard decision, they are all so cute!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Which of these is best for "Cattitude"?