Daily Question.................03/09/09

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good afternoon my dear friends…
....almost forget today again!...

Today I have the privilege to post here your daily question for the Lounge…
I want to mention that all questions here are just for the unique porpoise of fun and of course, to stay in touch with all members, and to know what do you think about it…
of course sometimes some questions are a kind of silly but funniest in the bottom!..
… so lets begin…

Tell us your middle name & if you I have long black hair and what colour is?...…..

...So, start to post here!...

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My middle name is Cunha - you don't really have middle names in Brazil; your mom's last name becomes your middle name

I have waist length brown hair

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My middle name is also Ann and I have blonde/brown hair that goes half way down my back.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I actually have 2 middle names---Elizabeth & Anne.

My folks had my name picked out before I was born (Elizabeth Anne); my Grandpa asked if he could name the baby after his Mother (Mary Elizabeth). Legally, my first name is Mary, altho' I have never, ever used it.

I have auburn hair that goes half way down my back.

plebayo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My middle name is Elizabeth and I have brown and blonde hair to my shoulders.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Middle name is Robert.

As for hair color, it's been slowly darkening my entire life and I've recently accepted the fact that it's no longer even somewhat blonde and has moved wholesale into light brown. I keep it pretty short because otherwise it flies all over the place.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My middle name is Leigh.
My hair is just past my shoulders, and is dark brown and straight. I'm growing it out and hopefully this time I won't give in and cut it. I'd like it to get to my waist at least. In Dec of 07 or Jan of 08 I had it cut pretty short, at my hairline in the back and tapering down to just past chin length in the front. I had it cut like that 2 or 3 times, and have been growing it out since last May when I left the hospital and didn't need short hair anymore.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Grogs

Middle name is Robert.

As for hair color, it's been slowly darkening my entire life and I've recently accepted the fact that it's no longer even somewhat blonde and has moved wholesale into light brown. I keep it pretty short because otherwise it flies all over the place.
My son's hair has done that also. He was born with a short fuzz of light red hair but it all fell out when he was about a month old. When his hair came back in it was very light blonde, and has gradually darkened over the years (he's 10 now) and now his hair is dark brown, the same shade as mine. I think it will continue to get darker, though, and will end up looking almost black by the time he is an adult, which is the color his father's hair is.