This is why he is locked up...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

anjhest

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No kidding. He is already progressed from swiping food to jumping on the table and grabbing what he can with his teeth before we start yelling or pushing him off.

If we manage to grab him, he will use his paw to push the food further into his mouth.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL What a great picture!!

Nora does the same thing. She sits on the floor sniffiing, nostrils flaring and everything first, saying "Oooh, that smells really good, can I have some??" Then she scoots closer and closer, and then goes for the kill and tries to swipe food off of our trays.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have those same tray tables for eating since we don't have a dining room and Riley does the same thing!
He's gotten very quick about it too and often ends up grabbing a bite off our plates

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a great picture - and, I agree - a beautiful, determined and very smart kitty!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Taxi is notorious
, but I can't help but find his actions incredibly cute
He looks so determined to take some of that food that you can't help but melt from the cuteness overload

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know how old your little food stealer is, but mine is almost 6. Jordan has never been that slick about it though. One time he stole beef jerky right out of my mouth, and of coarse bit my lip in the process. Just last night he was pulling on my plate to see what I had.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

anjhest

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

One time he stole beef jerky right out of my mouth, and of coarse bit my lip in the process.
Oh my God, that made me laugh really hard!

Taxi is 4. He has only just started getting into our faces when we eat. It makes us C R A Z Y! Mealtime is a total nightmare.

But we always smile and laugh about it anyway.