I made a kitty daybed.........

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made this for Cello and Kismet
I just got back into sewing and I am really proud of this little kitty daybed......

And a pitcture of Cello for good measure......

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honestly, you could sell those on Etsy or Ebay or something. That's really cool! And Kismet is color-coordinated. How stunning!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Honestly, you could sell those on Etsy or Ebay or something. That's really cool! And Kismet is color-coordinated. How stunning!
hehe thanks, but I don't think for the amount of work or cost of materials I could make it worth my while

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! That bed is so amazing. You did a really nice job on it. I love the pics of Kismet lounging on it. I can see her with a fan in her hand, delicately fanning herself in her hoop skirt while sipping a mint julep. Cello, of course, is gorgeous, but you knew that.

P.S. I know Cello's name is probably pronounced like the instrument (which I used to play), but I keep reading it as what the Brits call Scotch tape (with a soft 'c' sound).

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whoa! That's a ton of work! Great Job!
And in Kismet's favorite colors!!
Kismet and Cello are some gorgeous kitties

anjhest

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That is just spectacular!!! I don't know what's more amazing - the bed you made or the fact that a feline is using it for its desired purpose.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's really pretty! Do they actually use it?

I would go through the trouble and time to make that, and Nora would refuse to sit on it. I have bought her countless beds, given her boxes to sleep in, etc, and she refuses them all. Hasn't slept in any of them even a single time. *grumble*

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kara_leigh

That's really pretty! Do they actually use it?

I would go through the trouble and time to make that, and Nora would refuse to sit on it. I have bought her countless beds, given her boxes to sleep in, etc, and she refuses them all. Hasn't slept in any of them even a single time. *grumble*
they actually do! They use everything I bring in the house which is nice, probably because it's an apartment and they don't have THAT much space, so anything new and soft is fun! Infact Cello made the whole ordeal very difficult because he kept trying to sit on it before it was done, and kismet kept thinking that clawing the foam (used to make the base and pillow)was just terrific!

My dad built me a huge cat condo and they love it. He then built one for my mom and his cat, but they have one cat in a huge house and she never sits on it

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
came home to cello on the bed today
Some nice light made for some decent photos.....

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kismet just overtook the thrown and Cello would have none of it! I might use one of these pictures for cattitude!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lmunsie

Kismet just overtook the thrown and Cello would have none of it! I might use one of these pictures for cattitude!
In the first couple pics she looks like she is smirking at Cello - ha ha I HAAAVE THE Beeeh-ed! At least you know they like it since they have both sat on it and are squabbling over it!