Sunday!! What's on Your Agenda?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Sunny and mild here today

Not to perky today was up most of the night with terrible stomach cramps so don't think I will be up to much today.

Just going to putter at the computer for a bit, then maybe do some laundry.

I have to do the kitty beds today the kids are shedding quite a lot now with the temp change so I guess some brushing will be in order as well.

Just going to have left-overs for dinner and park myself infront of the TV for the evening.

Everyone have a good day

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well its overcast and we are in winter storm warning (again). Supposed to start as rain then sleet then later this afternoon as snow. Totals are 6-8" of the wet heavy stuff. YAY!

So just waiting for that to start. Did some picking up around the house-just a lazy day today with nothing on the agenda.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Good morning,

It's supposed to be up to ~75 F here today, but I think it's supposed to be overcast and rainy. I just opened the windows in the den and the bedroom and Promise is up on the sill watching the birds and squirrels. The boys are sleeping on my bed and Tiny is asleep in the heated cat bed.

Today I'll be taking my recycling in and tonight my friend Susan is having me and another friend over for dinner. Other than that, I'll probably be working most of the day. In an attempt to get organized yesterday, I sat down and wrote out all of the work/school tasks that I need to finish in the next 3 months -- and decided it was 8 months of work.
Sometimes it's better to just be disorganized and not know.

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
im going to take BF out to eat, then take my best friends daughter out and celebrate her 13th birthday.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have alot to do...

We have to pick up a few things, meet my parents for dinner..get groceries..etc...Its nice out though!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm turning the bedroom window scarfs that my dear puppy Lola chewed on into curtains for the basement. She did this a while ago and I've since (thankfully) broken her of that habit.

Then I think it's dinner with the neighbors. It's rainy and chilly here today.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, we're in Connecticut for today and tomorrow. My great-grandmother passed away Thursday morning
So the services are tomorrow morning. She was 90 years old, so she lived a great life. We stayed at my parents house with them last night so we could get some laundry done and just hang out there. We went out to eat and everything so that was nice. We'll be going back home Monday afternoon, and it's supposed to snow too so that'll be great.

Quick story. My great-grandmother had always said she wanted to go back to New Mexico. Well, Friday, after my parent's got home from Connecticut, they were watching TV and the phone rang. They looked at the caller ID and it said 'New Mexico'. They answered it and all there was for sound was background static noise. No one said anything. So my dad takes it as a way my great-grandmother contacting him and letting him know she's watching. I just thought that was a nice story to share.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll be spending the morning changing all the clocks that I forgot to change last night. Should take me just short of forever. Then the typical laundry, strip the beds, vacuum and mop, make and freeze lunches for next week at work, etc. Sundays are one of my busiest days. I'd really just like to crawl back into bed with the kitties and pretend it is Saturday. At least it's cold and gloomy (cloudy and 32 °F, 50% chance of rain & snow.) I won't be fighting the urge to go outside!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by yam102284

Quick story. My great-grandmother had always said she wanted to go back to New Mexico. Well, Friday, after my parent's got home from Connecticut, they were watching TV and the phone rang. They looked at the caller ID and it said 'New Mexico'. They answered it and all there was for sound was background static noise. No one said anything. So my dad takes it as a way my great-grandmother contacting him and letting him know she's watching. I just thought that was a nice story to share.
I'm sorry about your great-grandmother.

On the line of being eery, I was in Mexico for my birthday one year. We're in a restaurant who was piping in local music (in Spanish). My dad used to sing the song "I can't stop loving you", but quit after a line or 2 because he didn't know the words. What comes on in the restaurant? That song. And it stopped abruptly at the point where dad stopped singing. We lost dad in 1986. This was 2005. We had the exact same feeling that you just had with the call from New Mexico. I figured he wanted to sing to me for my birthday.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

I'm sorry about your great-grandmother.

On the line of being eery, I was in Mexico for my birthday one year. We're in a restaurant who was piping in local music (in Spanish). My dad used to sing the song "I can't stop loving you", but quit after a line or 2 because he didn't know the words. What comes on in the restaurant? That song. And it stopped abruptly at the point where dad stopped singing. We lost dad in 1986. This was 2005. We had the exact same feeling that you just had with the call from New Mexico. I figured he wanted to sing to me for my birthday.
Thank you

That was a great story and great that your father contacted you. It makes you feel a little better, when stuff like this happens, to know that they are still watching over you.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's Monday morning here and I'm just finishing my morning chores.

I've got class at 1PM today - thankfully I only have one has on Mondays. After it has finished at 3 I will go grocery shopping and probably cook up a lone steak in the fridge with a big green salad.

In the evening I've got a Pedigree Persian club meeting

Enjoy the rest of your weekend folks!

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I woke up this morning (of course, an hour late) to the TV on. They were broadcasting for an hour about Tornado warnings, hail and damaging high winds
It went north and south of us and we didn't even see any rain. I'm use to lots of tornado warnings and watches here in Missouri but wow, I'm not use to such high winds. Trash cans, lawn chair cushions ect are all over the place.
Anywho, I'm just taking the day off, did a bit of laundry and put a roast in the oven

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Well, I know that somewhere there is a clock that I have forgot to set.
So right now I am trying to figure out where that sucker is.
Did you change your car clock? I just remembered mine

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
well today went to Central Park and walked around. Then going to make dinner and watch TV.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a relax day except for doing a load of laundry. I am so sleepy today. I wonder if it has anything to do with the girl scout cookie drinks I had yesterday. I am only having one today

badgeygirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This is my "Tuesday" so I got woke up by one of my clients calling to say he'd fallen and need my fiancee and I to help get him off the floor. Luckily he's only about 30 feet away from where we live. Then I went to work for my 93 year old lady, came home and made dinner which is still in the oven. My work week is so weird being a caregiver for the elderly, my youngest client is 60 so my days are always full of surprises.

Hope everyone's day was good.

anjhest

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, Sunday is over...but Hubby and I had brunch at a cute restaurant downtown before picking up MIL and driving to South Georgia for a birthday party. After the party, had a quick dinner at Zaxby's and then headed home. Washed some towels and got things together for Monday!