LOL...I'm sorry Buffalo Bills Fans

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations, your team has signed the biggest detriment to the locker room in the NFL- Terrell Owens. I'm glad they were smart enough to only give him a one year deal, a multi-year deal with this guy is an implosion waiting to happen.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
OMG!!! Is this team #4 for him? I live near Philly, and, boy, when T.O. was shooting off his big mouth (while with the Eagles), you wouldn't have believed how p.o'd (or should I say, "T.O'd???) people were around here. Made for some lively talk radio!

Good luck, Bills. Perhaps you'll luck out, and he'll have laryngitis the whole season...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't even like Chad Johnson and he's a Cincinnati Bengal. I'm not fond of players who are only worried about celebrating themselves.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have good friend in Buffalo thats going to be really happy with this

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Seriously? The Bills were desperate enough to take Owens? Well, then they can't complain when he destroys the team, then, with his insatiable need to glorify himself. Stay away from the Vikings, Owens!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad he didn't come here! The Lions are demoralized enough with out that loud-mouth joining the ranks!

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank God the Eagles got him out of their system nice and early on. All I can say is Good Luck Buffalo!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a chance that Owens could behave himself all season. He only signed a one year deal and will be playing for a new contract after 2009.