March 2009 Photo Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The theme for March 2009 is: “It's All About the Cattitude!” or Kitty Attitude!

Basics:
NO CATS CAN BE HARMED FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS CONTEST! Mildly annoyed , yes, but not actually harmed (pretty much goes without saying).

1.Only one entry per month, but you can change your mind and submit a different photo during the submission period.
2.No photo that has been featured in a past TCS Calendar can be submitted again. However, photos that were not in the top 3 (or 4 as the case may have been) can be resubmitted if they apply to the theme of the month. Additionally, photos can be submitted for more than one month but can only be voted in to the Calendar (top 3) once.
3.Rights to the winning photographs are granted to www.thecatsite.com for use in future TCS projects made available for purchase to other members and the public.

Photography

1. Photo and all rights must be owned by the submitter.
2.Photo entry must be at least 480 x 640 pixels, with higher resolution/size availability (by email) preferred.
3.Photo must be clear, focused, not manipulated by Photoshop (basic altering such as cropping, brightness, etc. is allowed) and apply to the theme of the month.
4.Photos that do not necessarily meet #2 and #3 can be entered, but will not make the final voting rounds.

Please be sure to tell us the name of the kitty(ies) in the photo, for award/future purposes.

The prize will include points, a custom signature and bragging rights for having the first, second and third place Ms. or Mr. January. The 1st place winner will also have a copy of the 2010 Cats of TheCatSite Calendar sent to them when it's finished. The calendar will include at least the top 3 place cats (possibly more depending on how close the votes are) from each monthly contest!

We also need to mention that winners will be asked to email full sized versions of the photograph to a moderator, and winning images will be used for future TCS projects made available for purchase to other members and the public (see above).

Deadline for submission is March 20, 2009.

All members, moderators, admin, and site owner are eligible for this contest.

For all 2009 Photo Contest Themes, click here!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
hmm... this is a hard decision! what do y'all think - Pixel giving me 'the paw'

or one of these with the expression on Mouse's face?

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think this is the one I am going with...

Ducky, who really doesnt have an attitude, but he looks like he does.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well this was a tough one, Maia is all about cattitude! I thought what better cattitude then self admiration...........

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maia and her mirror
She loves the mirror

Anjhest thank you about Ducky

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Catitude by Bugsy:

You - Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me?? (Bugsy DeNiro)

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jake:

Who do you think you are, flashing that thing in my face, you filthy disgusting human?

Status
Not open for further replies.