Daily Thread TGIF March 6th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning peeps!

Its Friday!!
I love Friday!!!
We are going to look at wedding bands this weekend, so that will be fun. Going for dinner with my mom to The Keg on Sunday too

I had another car accident dream last night..although this time I just spun around like 3 times and then ended up normal on the road...so no actual impact with anything which was nice

Tonight we are going on a little date..not sure what we are doing but I am excited!

Alright have a great day folks!

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning,

We've got a beautiful day on tap here with a predicted high of around 70 F. It was 52 F when I left for work this morning, so I left a window open so that the kitties can sit on the sill and watch the birds while I'm gone.

Of course I probably won't see much of the weather because I'll be in my windowless office (one of the perks of being a grad student
) all day except for maybe a walk at lunch time. I'll probably put in a pretty long day to make up for my day off yesterday (I did nothing at all!) After that I'll head to the gym and then eventually make my way home. I actually find it relaxing to take my time and leave later on Fridays and avoid the rush of everyone else trying to leave as quickly as possible.

Not too much on tap tonight. I'll probably just surf the net a bit and play with the kitties. I also have a big stack of technical papers I need to try and read through over the weekend, so I may read on those some as well. If nothing else, they're a good cure for insomnia.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Morning peeps!

Its Friday!!
I love Friday!!!
We are going to look at wedding bands this weekend, so that will be fun. Going for dinner with my mom to The Keg on Sunday too

I had another car accident dream last night..although this time I just spun around like 3 times and then ended up normal on the road...so no actual impact with anything which was nice

Tonight we are going on a little date..not sure what we are doing but I am excited!

Alright have a great day folks!
OK, you haven't heard this one before.

Friday? It's Friday? Every day is Friday to me!

anjhest

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today I have to WORK (for the last time this week).

I'm meeting my friend Julie for lunch at Nacho Mama's (yum yum).

I don't know what Todd and I are doing this evening, probably just taking it easy. I'm not always in the mood for date night!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well the sun is trying to peek out and the temp is about 37F with a high of low 40's again.

I washed some rungs and hung them on the clothesline and with the wind this should dry a bit.

My parents are coming for the weekend they should be here around noonish??

Made some red velvet cupcakes yesterday with the best cream cheese frosting!! We wll have for dessert with dinner tonite.

So just wasting time on the computer (house is clean) until they arrive!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Foggy, Damp and a balmy 6C here this morning. It is so great to have the warmer temps after being so cold the last two weeks.

Heading out shortly am meeting my sister at noon for lunch then we are going to do a little window shopping.

After that I have an appointment at 3 for a haircut, then just home for a quiet evening.

The kitties are window watching this morning, they fine the fog fascinating.

Everyone have a great day