We use our comforter like a trampoline and taxi LOVES it!

anjhest

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Taxi gets very excited when we make the bed in the morning or evening.

We wait until he gets in the middle of the comforter and then each of us gets on either side of it and bounce Taxi in the air using the comforter as a trampoline. He goes completely crazy! It we throw a toy in, he'll try to grab it every time he's airbone.

It's just the craziest/cutest thing. We need to set up a camera!

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That sounds cute! Unfortunately I don't have anyone to grab another corner.
Maggie does help me make the bed by running at top speed spreading the sheets. I don't know why she finds that facinating lol

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My cousin and her husband do that with their Maine Coon; she loves it. The other cat (an Ocicat) won't stand for it, though.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That sounds fun! Unfortunately, Nora would try to scratch our eyeballs out if we did that with her. lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

anjhest

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kara_leigh

That sounds fun! Unfortunately, Nora would try to scratch our eyeballs out if we did that with her. lol
LOL! Yeah, our other cats would be completely traumatized if we did something like this to them. Taxi has a very high tolerance for (if not a LOVE of) rough play and being harrassed.

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my husband and I do the same for domino, he loves it!!! if hubby isnt home and i make the bed Dommie is upset that he cant have his "bouncies"