thanks. I had mom call for me since I had to go to class. Since he is still urinating and still eating, from what I understood from what she told me while I stepped out of the class, it's more or less our call. As in we can wait until his appointment Friday to see what to do with him. We probably will give him until the weekend, but we are taking it day by day. Of course, if he starts showing signs of extreme pain, I will have to take him to the emergency room. Better be in debt again, then have him die in a horrible way. Ever since a couple of years ago, once I heard how the neighbors' puppy spent its last moments before it died (they never took it to the vet
), I told myself I would NEVER allow an animal to suffer that way. Even so, if I could back in time I would have rescued that animal. But I didn't know about the situation until after it was dead. Mons deserves better than what most 'people' do for their pets here.