My favorite picture

anjhest

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
...of Taxi, of course! One Christmas Eve, he curled up at Todd's feet and I got this photo. I love how he is looking right into the camera without lifting his head.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stunning picture of a stunning cat! However, I do have one tiny request--pics of Minka, too. She looks like she's all-black!

P.S. Of course, pictures of Leonardo (I saw his name as Lemonade!) are welcome as well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

anjhest

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

Stunning picture of a stunning cat! However, I do have one tiny request--pics of Minka, too. She looks like she's all-black!

P.S. Of course, pictures of Leonardo (I saw his name as Lemonade!) are welcome as well.
Minka is my beauty queen, but difficult to photograph! She is constantly on the move and when I get near her with the camera, she just rubs her head on it. I'll try to get some pics this weekend.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by anjhest

Minka is my beauty queen, but difficult to photograph! She is constantly on the move and when I get near her with the camera, she just rubs her head on it. I'll try to get some pics this weekend.
Taxi is a very pretty cat. I love your pictures!

Nora does the same thing as Minka. I can only get pictures of her when she is sleeping or is concentrating on something b/c she'll come running to the camera every time I point it at her. lol

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by anjhest

Oops. Didn't see this post before I pestered you again for pics of Minka. Sorry about that. I am not too sorry, though, as you posted some excellent pics of your beautiful girl. She is so lovely.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is such a gorgeous photograph...........obviously you are a photographer..........I love how Taxi is looking right at the camera but has the left ear and eye slightly to the left, just like a kitty to watch all sides! I love the depth and centered focus.......beautiful!