I'm completlely in love with this cat.

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night she fell asleep in my lap, on her back, feet up in the air. It was so precious. I didn't have my camera for that.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww! She has those "eyes on you" at all times look! How precious!
And that last pic is so adorable!

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awwww, what a sweetie pie.. I am so happy to hear- that is really special!!
You both sure are lucky!

I feel like I'm in heaven with my kitties too.. I keep forgetting to lug the camera around everywhere so that when they do something like your baby did, I can snap a picture! Of course I never remember to.. oh well!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

Love that last picture the best. It sure didn't take long for her to settle in.
No, she just walked in looked around for about 20 minutes, hoped on the couch and went to sleep on her back!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww! I bet you've never had such a beautiful birthday present that also loved you back!

samlovesba

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She is ADORABLE!
my kitty does the "I'm on a rollercoaster, paws in the air" look when my sisters hold her!!
haha

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

She is SO beautiful!!! How is her friend outside?
Oh goodness. She's sick. I really can't afford to take her to the vet, I don't really know what to do, but now anytime I touch an outside cat I wash my hands before petting Cammy.

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Someone else's loss (and stupidity at dumping her) is your gain!!
Exactly what I'm thinking! I'm nervous about taking her to the vet. Very small town, I'm afraid they'll be like, "Oh I know who that cat belongs too!" I'll be like "Yes, me!" or take and run out the door. She's mine.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh boy... Sick how? Can you surrender her to the SPCA, so that she can get treated, and adopted out? Do you think it's something serious? If so, she can't be left out to die... poor thing...

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

Oh boy... Sick how? Can you surrender her to the SPCA, so that she can get treated, and adopted out? Do you think it's something serious? If so, she can't be left out to die... poor thing...
I'm trying to figure something out. I don't want to take her to the humane society because it's not no-kill yet. I don't know what they would do to her. There's a cat hospital on wichita, they're pretty big, so I thought maybe they had some sort of payment plan. I'm not sure how sick she is. I'm thinking getting them spayed at the humane society was a mistake. The lady at the rescue I talked to said four of hers were exposed the Chlamydia there. Anyway, Rose is sneezing, not grooming herself, her eyes are gooey and sort of matting shut. Breaks my heart. I hate it. But Maggie and Cammy were spayed at the same time and they're healthy, so maybe it wasn't the humane society. I almost cried this morning at work thinking about her.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kscatlady

I'm trying to figure something out. I don't want to take her to the humane society because it's not no-kill yet. I don't know what they would do to her. There's a cat hospital on wichita, they're pretty big, so I thought maybe they had some sort of payment plan. I'm not sure how sick she is. I'm thinking getting them spayed at the humane society was a mistake. The lady at the rescue I talked to said four of hers were exposed the Chlamydia there. Anyway, Rose is sneezing, not grooming herself, her eyes are gooey and sort of matting shut. Breaks my heart. I hate it. But Maggie and Cammy were spayed at the same time and they're healthy, so maybe it wasn't the humane society. I almost cried this morning at work thinking about her.
Sounds like kitty flu or a serious URI. Do you think the vet in Wichita would give you a price break since Rose is a stray?

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Sounds like kitty flu or a serious URI. Do you think the vet in Wichita would give you a price break since Rose is a stray?
I don't know! I'm not having much luck with vets around here! You'd think they'd want to help.