More on Taxi's Obsession With Food

anjhest

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was standing in the kitchen, eating a sandwich.

Out of nowhere, Taxi jumped in the air, grabbed the sandwich out of my hand with his mouth, and ran down the hall with it.

After chasing him down the hall to his usual hiding place, I found an empty package of salami under the bed. I must have left it out after making a sandwich yesterday. I never leave lunchmeat out, so he must have grabbed it while I was putting mayo on my sandwich or something.

I need to set up a video camera.

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by anjhest

Out of nowhere, Taxi jumped in the air, grabbed the sandwich out of my hand with his mouth, and ran down the hall with it.

After chasing him down the hall to his usual hiding place, I found an empty package of salami under the bed. I must have left it out after making a sandwich yesterday. I never leave lunchmeat out, so he must have grabbed it while I was putting mayo on my sandwich or something.

LOL!! He said he wanted a sandwich
silly kitty
atleast he didn't eat the wrapper too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

anjhest

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by proudmamiof4

atleast he didn't eat the wrapper too!
That is true! Although he does eat paper towels if he smells food on them...

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Persi has not went that far...yet, but will steal things off of my plate if I let him. (I usually let him.)

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That is true! Although he does eat paper towels if he smells food on them...
Mine will try to eat papertowel,toilet paper,cardboard ( you get the point) lol I have to babyproof but instead kitty proof the house