Glad we have a Solar Clock

gloriajh

FERAl born “Pepper”
Top Cat
Purraise
the time change is here again - couldn't believe it - already!, and seems like we just completed turning our clocks back. March 8, 2009 - this Sunday!

Fortunately - we'll have at least one clock with the correct time - gotta get more of those solar clocks!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Arizona doesn't participate in the time change. I just have to make sure I don't have any clocks that change automatically. Then I have to change them back afterward.

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

Arizona doesn't participate in the time change. I just have to make sure I don't have any clocks that change automatically. Then I have to change them back afterward.
Do you have to manually change the clock on your computer, DVD player and TV?

Didn't we just change the clocks back like... last month?

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GloriaJH

the time change is here again - couldn't believe it - already!, and seems like we just completed turning our clocks back. March 8, 2009 - this Sunday!

Fortunately - we'll have at least one clock with the correct time - gotta get more of those solar clocks!
You will have at least one and I will have at least one. We have a large mechanical clock that is way up high. DW said "don't worry about it, it'll be right again some day" so I did not bother to try and climb up and change it.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They just put up notices at work today. You can just bet someone will forget and be an hour late for work

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by lil maggie

Do you have to manually change the clock on your computer, DVD player and TV?

Didn't we just change the clocks back like... last month?
I think I set the the DVD manually so it should stay the same, but I'll need to double check the next morning anyway. TCS is really nice because you can turn off the Daylight Saving Time function.
I belong to another forum where I have to lie to it part of the year, tell it I'm in the Pacific Time Zone instead of Mountain Time.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad it's almost here!
I love having an extra hour of daylight!

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That must be a real pain for you and people that don't have DST! Twice a year I wonder why I have sooo many clocks in the house!! 3 just in the kitchen alone between the wall clock, stove clock and nukerowave