This is where we post cute stories right?

stonedtwilight

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I hope so.
Mind you it doesn't start out cute.
I was working with N&W Brush cleaner last night when Despoil came up, startled me and got some on his fur. First thing I did was wipe it off and the second was to put him in the bath tub and wash him so there wouldn't be any chemical left on his fur. Didn't take long before he as clean and dry and he has to be the best kitten I've ever bathed. He stood there and took it like a trooper. I didn't fill up the bath, I got my husband to grab a cup and fill it and then poured the water on him and used soap and then rinsed him the same way.

After he was cold and clingy but thankfully unaffected!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Yes - this is where we tell stories about our kitties.

It sounds like your little guy had quite the adventure last night. How is he doing today.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like he was the perfect gentlemen when it came to cleaning him! How rare is that!!!!! Just remember to be extra cautious from here on!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like he took it well. I've had to bathe Tailer a few times after he's gotten into stuff...he wasn't nearly as cooperative.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stonedtwilight

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Yes - this is where we tell stories about our kitties.

It sounds like your little guy had quite the adventure last night. How is he doing today.
He's doing fine, like it never happened at all. He's curled up with me and he still does the tricks my hubby taught him when it comes treat time.

Originally Posted by cheylink

Sounds like he was the perfect gentlemen when it came to cleaning him! How rare is that!!!!! Just remember to be extra cautious from here on!
Yeah, no brush cleaner in the house

Originally Posted by Tari

Sounds like he took it well. I've had to bathe Tailer a few times after he's gotten into stuff...he wasn't nearly as cooperative.
He did, he took it like a soldier. I'm very proud of him, he got extra treats for that.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StonedTwilight

I didn't fill up the bath, I got my husband to grab a cup and fill it and then poured the water on him and used soap and then rinsed him the same way.
If you are going to learn to tell stories properly on TCS, you have to say DH instead of husband!

firedancer722

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cute!! I really wish I was brave enough to give Bodhi or Siddha a bath. I've rinsed Siddha's hind foot and tail once when he had a little accident, but never a full bath for either of them. Sometimes I wonder if they would act just fine like your kitty did! Way to go!