New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Just Taxi Cat

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
For some reason I have more pictures of 4-year-old Taxi Cat than I do of my other 2 cats, whom I've had for almost 12 years! Oh, well.









post #2 of 14
What a stunning cat Taxi is
post #3 of 14
Such a beautiful kitty
post #4 of 14
Haha it's ok to have a favorite cat! Your photography is beautiful, what great lighting and composition.. and of course Taxi is a perfect little subject
post #5 of 14
Some cats are like that! I have a bazillion more pics of Fawn than of any other cat, past or present, because she's a ham and will ALWAYS stay still for pictures -- sometimes even will insert herself into someone else's photo shoot -- that is, unless there's SCB (Serious Cat Business) to be tended elsewhere, which of course preempts any human endeavour!

Taxi is gorgeous! I especially love the last two shots!
post #6 of 14
Your photography skills are fantastic! Taxi is a stunning kitty!
post #7 of 14
I would say, from the photos, that you have more of Taxi because he's a character!
post #8 of 14
Well he *is* very photogenic, so that probably explains a lot.

Also, you're very brave to work on jigsaw puzzles with a cat around. The last one I tried was ~90% complete when Promise jumped on top of it. The slick feel of the pieces must have freaked her out because she started running. Only she didn't move - she stayed in place and the puzzle slowly slid out behind her onto the floor. It was so funny to see I couldn't possibly have been mad at her, but the puzzle didn't ever get put back together.

EDIT: BTW, why is he called Taxi Cat? Something to do with where he was originally found? I was half expecting to see a cat carrying passengers around when I clicked on the link.
post #9 of 14
What I love is the combination of his quote in the siggy and the cat in the box.. it made me giggle.

And taxi is lovely.
post #10 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblanche View Post
I would say, from the photos, that you have more of Taxi because he's a character!
This is true. He is always doing something worth photographing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grogs View Post
Also, you're very brave to work on jigsaw puzzles with a cat around. The last one I tried was ~90% complete when Promise jumped on top of it. The slick feel of the pieces must have freaked her out because she started running. Only she didn't move - she stayed in place and the puzzle slowly slid out behind her onto the floor. It was so funny to see I couldn't possibly have been mad at her, but the puzzle didn't ever get put back together.
Well, the puzzle in the picture was destroyed a few times by Minka, who jumped on the table only to go sliding across with the puzzle. But we did finally finish it, although 2 pieces were missing! They probably got stuck to Taxi's butt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grogs View Post
EDIT: BTW, why is he called Taxi Cat? Something to do with where he was originally found? I was half expecting to see a cat carrying passengers around when I clicked on the link.
My favorite musician is Tori Amos. I started thinking about my favorite songs/lyrics and the song "Taxi" came to mind. Then I though of "Taxi Cat," which sounds like "Taxi Cab" and it just stuck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulili View Post
What I love is the combination of his quote in the siggy and the cat in the box.. it made me giggle.
LOL, I didn't even notice that!
post #11 of 14
Didn't you say somewhere that Taxi is an Abyssinian?

He's a cutie - and a curious boy - you can see it in his face!
post #12 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddieBee View Post
Didn't you say somewhere that Taxi is an Abyssinian?
I think he has some Aby in him (head shape, personality, coat marking, but not the ears)...at least that's what I hear every time I take him to the vet!
post #13 of 14
Wow, Taxi Cat is truly stunning. Post more pics, please.

P.S. I, too, love the fact that the last pic is of him in a box, while the signature has that quote about boxes. Perfect.
post #14 of 14
Now that's a pretty face!

I do the same & take way more pictures of Johnboy than any of the others. He is the most into it!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!