Guess what?

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Haha you probably thought this was going to be real interesting.... lol But anywho we got another kitty litter pan!! For those of you thinking i am going crazy....i posted a thread awhile back about how we have one litter for 5 cats....yah i know crazy! My parents listened to me and got another one because our cats were pooping/peeing in the house. I know we still need more pans but it is a start! Just thought I would share this good news since my kitties love it!

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I bet the cats are all very pleased with this!!! and I also bet they jumped right in it the second there was litter in it ( maybe even before) lol

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just ask your parents how they'd like sharing one toilet with 5 people, and it was only flushed once per day!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh they love it! The cat, my Pooh Bear who was the one pooping in the living room, got in it and used it
. I am going to make sure they are cleaned at least 2-3x a day until we can get another pan or two! My mom was complaining about the litter getting spilled on her floors (we have a towel underneath but it still gets all over the place) and I told her she could jsut sweep that area once a day, not like she sweeps adn mops her floors anyways! (That would be me who does that! If i didnt mop the floors, feed the cats, and dog or clean the litter it would never get done! My family is lazy!!!)

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You are doing a great job and being very responsible!

We have five cats, so there are five litter pans. Only two of those are "really nice". The others are just cheap bottoms. If expense is an issue, there might be some kind of shallow plastic tubs at a dollar store that could be used as litter boxes!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittybernard

You are doing a great job and being very responsible!

We have five cats, so there are five litter pans. Only two of those are "really nice". The others are just cheap bottoms. If expense is an issue, there might be some kind of shallow plastic tubs at a dollar store that could be used as litter boxes!
Im a wee bit of a clean freak lmao! My room is slightly messy but i cant stand when food is left out or house is messy lol. Yes I was actually thinking of going to a dollar store and looking into getting some cheap tubs, I was thinking of putting one in my room, but i have carpet in my room so it may not work out all that well