Then & Now

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Minus Shadow & Pumpkin who I don't have kitten pictures of.. here are some then & now of my other babies!

Kitten is now 6 yrs. old & still a tiny little thing!

Johnboy is now 10 months old.. I didn't realize until putting his pictures together how much his color has filled in!

Billy is also 10 months old.. he finally grew into those ears!

miamaria

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is a great idea, a then and now posting! Your cats are all adorable and I can tell by their expressions they are real characters. Boy, is Billy handsome!!

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
such cute kitties
and I love the expression on the 2nd kitties face
he would so always get his way with me with that cute face!!!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think the "now" Billy has such a sweet look on his face... is that just his "I can get away with anything with Meowmy if I look like this" expression?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lil maggie

Wow, from cutie patootie to beautiful!

I love baby Billy's ears !!
Thanks!! They were definitely a riot when he was "all ears"!

Originally Posted by MiaMaria

This is a great idea, a then and now posting! Your cats are all adorable and I can tell by their expressions they are real characters. Boy, is Billy handsome!!
Thank-you so much!
And their personalities are all so different, they make for a lot of fun times!

Originally Posted by proudmamiof4

such cute kitties
and I love the expression on the 2nd kitties face
he would so always get his way with me with that cute face!!!
You are so right! He especially uses "the face" when he brings me his toy jacks.. even if it's the middle of the night, I can't say no!
Thanks!!

Originally Posted by AddieBee

I think the "now" Billy has such a sweet look on his face... is that just his "I can get away with anything with Meowmy if I look like this" expression?
! That picture was actually taken right after he had a broken tooth extracted, so he was still pretty high!

poppy0109

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Kitten is still tiny?...under all that hair? What a cutie!

Johnboy's & Billy's markings are so interesting...and how they grew into them.
How big is Billy? He looks big.

Like you said in my thread, how you can't wait to see how they're going to look when they get older...I'm very interested to see how Poppy grows and changes...but yes, I'm sure I'll miss the tiny kitten after he's all grown up.

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Poppy0109

Kitten is still tiny?...under all that hair? What a cutie!

Johnboy's & Billy's markings are so interesting...and how they grew into them.
How big is Billy? He looks big.

Like you said in my thread, how you can't wait to see how they're going to look when they get older...I'm very interested to see how Poppy grows and changes...but yes, I'm sure I'll miss the tiny kitten after he's all grown up.
Thanks! I have no doubt that most of us furmoms/dads have cameras that are smoking because of all of the pics!
Here are a couple of group pictures to show their size!
Kitten is pretty much all fluff!
Weighs around 6/7 lbs. (btw, the grey cat in the box & under the table is my oldest. She's very anti-social, but making progress!!

(These pics are a bit pink!)

xulili

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow.. kitten has the biggest eyes. It's like they are stareing into you. Soo pretty.

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your cats are just too darn cute!! and it looks like they LIKE getting thier pics taken!too cute
mine either run, or blink
very rarely do I get a pic where they are actually looking at the camera!!lol and never all at the same time!!

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by proudmamiof4

Your cats are just too darn cute!! and it looks like they LIKE getting thier pics taken!too cute
mine either run, or blink
very rarely do I get a pic where they are actually looking at the camera!!lol and never all at the same time!!
! I have a couple of those wand toys that I fling around to get them to look towards the camera. So while it looks calm and enjoyable in front of the camera, behind it I'm flailing around like an idiot!!

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittybernard

! I have a couple of those wand toys that I fling around to get them to look towards the camera. So while it looks calm and enjoyable in front of the camera, behind it I'm flailing around like an idiot!!
Ohhhhhhh! I see LOL

poppy0109

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittybernard

OMG that's hilarious!
Here I was looking at the pic of the three of them on the kitchen table thinking...awww look how cute and relaxed they look.