My tuxies!!!

miamaria

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon everyone!

Here are some recent pictures of my kitties. Bilo is the big tux, he's 3. Mia is 16 months and she's the little tux (6 lbs and full grown!). Reese is the blue cat at the end, she's 4. Bilo seems to be the most camera-friendly, and I had trouble picking pictures of Mia because she looks like one of the creepy children of the corn in most of them. Sorry for the super-closeups, I like to annoy the cats when I'm taking pictures. Hope the sizes are OK.. I'd welcome feedback on if resizing is necessary for the pictures

This is B with his favorite toy, String. Not sure what the look on his face is but I think it's hilarious..

Gotta love the scratched up couch:

Wicked tiny:

Another classic face

Reesey has a tough life

B got bored, so I stopped the photo shoot....

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a bunch of great-looking cats!!

Bilo's faces are hilarious!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miamaria

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks Katiemae!! Your cats are cutie pies too!
I swear B is actually a person hidden in a cat's body....hehe

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love 'em. Simply love 'em. I gotta say, Bilo is a crack-up, and Reese is a cutie, but Mia is my favorite. She is so tiny and beautiful. I hope you post more pictures of her, regardless of her 'children of the corn' look.

miamaria

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Haha thanks.. don't tell the others but secretly Mia is my favorite too. She is nuts and does acrobatics to catch toy mice about 6 ft in the air. I'll try to get some better pics of her up. Your cat Shadow is stunning btw.. love shiny black cats

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MiaMaria

Haha thanks.. don't tell the others but secretly Mia is my favorite too. She is nuts and does acrobatics to catch toy mice about 6 ft in the air. I'll try to get some better pics of her up. Your cat Shadow is stunning btw.. love shiny black cats
Thanks! Both my cats are shiny black boys. Of course, you can't tell in Raven's pic as he had just planted himself in the trash. Some day, I will actually post pics of my boys.

vermontcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love tuxedo cats!

Bilo is so cute with his black nose and black paw pads.
My RB cat Samantha had a black nose and black paw pads, I used to call them panda paws.
Reese looks so huggable and Mia is just adorable.

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Love the added designs on the couch!
My cats think they need a personal "touch" too.

On top of everyone elses' comments, their eyes are stunning!!

miamaria

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Haha panda paws, I like it! Mia has some funny pink paw pads mixed in there too.

Samantha was a very pretty moo-cow kitty, I've always liked that marking!

About the cat interior decorating... luckily the couch was free but I'm thinking we will need a new cat tree soon, they are having fun wrecking all the furniture lately

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Luv the pics!

Bilo looks like he lost an ear tip? Fighting? Frostbite?

He is a very handsome gentleman, even if he makes funny faces!

miamaria

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks AddieBee!

Bilo's had the missing right eartip since we got him. At the shelter they said they thought he was part of a feral Trap/neuter/release. I guess they tip the ears so that they will know the cat has been neutered and not to catch that one again.

It's pretty surprising to me that B was feral because as soon as he walked in the house, he took over as if he was already the top cat, and he's never so much as hissed at a person, ever. Although on the first night he was here, he did knock over the trash can looking for goodies.. haha...

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MiaMaria

Thanks AddieBee!

Bilo's had the missing right eartip since we got him. At the shelter they said they thought he was part of a feral Trap/neuter/release. I guess they tip the ears so that they will know the cat has been neutered and not to catch that one again.

It's pretty surprising to me that B was feral because as soon as he walked in the house, he took over as if he was already the top cat, and he's never so much as hissed at a person, ever. Although on the first night he was here, he did knock over the trash can looking for goodies.. haha...
Hmm.... that's a big piece of the ear to be missing... I have seen tipped ears where they take a notch out of it. Either way - it just adds to his charm!

miamaria

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Some more of Mia.. she hated the flash

and my personal favorite...

OK that's all I'll stop hogging the picture forum for today!

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Your tuxies are gorgeous. Especially Mia. She looks a lot like my Promise in pattern, plus the size and attitude are very similar.

miamaria

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you Grogs! I saw one of your other posts and I was thinking the same thing, that Promise and Mia look a lot alike! I just checked through your album and you're right, they do react the same way to the camera. Maybe they are distant relatives??

poppy0109

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Such cuties you have!

Bilo looks like a troublemaker!

Love the Mia paw pic! She's beautiful!

Reesey! Gotta love the grey kitties!

miamaria

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks Poppy! So you could tell from the pictures that B is a troublemaker. He sure is, and manipulative too. The greys are gorgeous.. yours is such a cute kitten, can't wait to see what Poppy looks like grown up.. keep posting pictures!!

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What cute kitties!
I love tux cats they have such cute markings!! And Reese is gorgeous! I am partial to greys