New---in SD

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! I live in South Dakota with a lot of pets! Glad to be here. Argh, I just made a long intro post, and my stoopid computer failed
. Well, I'll try again.

I have 10 indoor kitties---in approximate age order---Scotty (M), Dakota (F), Mooch (M), Dusty (M), Bitsy (F), Silka (F), Scrappy (M), Sammy (M), June (F), and Dot (F). Scotty will be 9 in May and Dot is about 6 months old. All are spayed/neutered, of course, and only Mooch is de-clawed (he came that way). Scotty is the son of a pregnant stray I found (she lives with my mom), Dakota and Silka were acquired from friends who couldn't keep them (different friends), and Sammy was adopted from the Humane Society. The others were all strays.

I also feed the neighborhood ferals. I managed to trap 3 of them and had them altered and vaccinated. So far the rest have eluded capture. I think the remaining females are pregnant, so I suppose there'll be a new batch to trap later this year *sigh*.

I am rabidly anti-de-claw and pro-spay/neuter. Don't get me started, LOL!

I also have 3 big dogs (2 mutts and a Rottweiler), 2 ferrets, 2 rabbits, 4 Russian tortoises, 2 tiger salamanders, a bunch of hermit crabs, and 3 fish tanks. All mammals are spayed/neutered (yes, even the rabbits).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Welome aboard! Im in south dakota too! Welcome aboard!
Cool! East river or West river? I live about 30 miles from Sioux Falls.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hi Willowy and furfamily,

As you learn your way around our site, if you have questions, just click my username, send a Private Message, I will do what I can to help. Please make yourself at home.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!