Anyone heard from butzie (Rosemary)?

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She hasn't been on this site in quite some time and I am concerned. I even emailed her and left her a voice mail message on her cell.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me too. Are you aware that her husband (George) says she had an accident taking the trash out on an icy driveway and was in the hospital for awhile? She is home now, apparently, but... knowing Rosemary, I can hardly imagine that she wouldn't be on here immediately, telling us the whole story, if she was able. So I'm concerned that her condition may be serious.

Maybe someone in her area could go check on her?

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sent her a get well card but she never said if she got it.
We were supose to ahve a meet up on April 4th but I have heard nothing about it since she got hurt. The email from George was on Jan 30th.
Her drive way is on even and I think she tripped on that part.
Its not like her not to answer her email.
If I lived closer I would go there.
Jacky

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Me too. Are you aware that her husband (George) says she had an accident taking the trash out on an icy driveway and was in the hospital for awhile? She is home now, apparently, but... knowing Rosemary, I can hardly imagine that she wouldn't be on here immediately, telling us the whole story, if she was able. So I'm concerned that her condition may be serious.

Maybe someone in her area could go check on her?
No. I didn't know about that. for her. I was worried that it was something with her mom or her son... either way, you're right. I would expect her to be on here posting about her mishap if she could.

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to say Ive heard from her recently and shes ok i think. Its not really my place to speak about or for her, but at least we know shes alive and ok. She chats mainly in the premier lounge, and she has a lot of catching up to do. Im so glad shes ok!