snow day!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jake keeps wanting to go out and play in the snow...He hasn't moved from the window all day.
I am sick of winter!! This is the first snow day we've had this winter....I seriously hope it warms up by tomorrow

But here are some pics

view from my window

my neighborhood

ETA: It hasn't stopped snowing now, about 2 hours after I took the first pics. Jake still at the window

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jake is so handsome, and I love his tail. You can send the snow my way. I love it, and we only got about five inches on Thursday. I want three more feet!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is SUCH a cutie! I can tell you that he doesn't understand that the snow is C-C-C-C-O-L-D!!! He wouldn't want to be out there for more than a minute or two!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks
He definitely didn't know the snow is cold, i think he just wanted to chase after snowflakes thinking they are toys coming from the sky
I just noticed the face he made in pic #4, LOL I love it when he's mean to me ...it's hilarious ...

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

Thanks
He definitely didn't know the snow is cold, i think he just wanted to chase after snowflakes thinking they are toys coming from the sky
I just noticed the face he made in pic #4, LOL I love it when he's mean to me ...it's hilarious ...
He is thinking, "I know where you sleep. You just wait until you put that flashy thing away." The second pic is my favorite. He's like a pointer dog in reverse (with his tail).

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
"i'z jes wundering.. WUT IZ DAT?!?"

LOVE the last picture!
I read somewhere once that staring at snow can induce a light hypnosis. Things that make you go "hmmmm" - literally!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

He is thinking, "I know where you sleep. You just wait until you put that flashy thing away." The second pic is my favorite. He's like a pointer dog in reverse (with his tail).
He does have a really fluffy tail
It's interesting how the rest of his body is closer to short/medium hair but his tail is huge. My parents say its because he is an extra high jumper and needs all the balance he can get from that tail!

Originally Posted by kittybernard

"i'z jes wundering.. WUT IZ DAT?!?"

LOVE the last picture!
I read somewhere once that staring at snow can induce a light hypnosis. Things that make you go "hmmmm" - literally!
Thanks
He looks totally hypnotized on that pic lol

BTW Snow is ALL MELTED!!! YAY