I am auditioning for The Biggest Loser!

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh my, I am so scared! The Biggest Loser is coming to Houston for open call auditions and I am going!!

I have wanted to do the show for YEARS, but I have just kept telling myself that there is no point, they won't pick me.

NOT ANYMORE!! I am tired of being this fat. I am 34 years old, and am remarkably healthy for someone of my size. I would be the heaviest person they have had...ever... (I am 6ft tall, so I hide it well)

I hope I say and do the right things so that I stand out and they pick me as one of the few amongst the hundreds of THOUSANDS of people applying!!

The audition is next Saturday...Please send good vibes!

Thanks for the good vibes...I want this more than ANYTHING I have ever done before. I HAVE to get on the show. It would be the biggest opportunity I have ever had.

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck vibes for you Kristin Hope you're picked!

Great looking craft room! So organized!
Did the beautiful kitties come with the crafts?
If so, I'm going to get started on some crafts too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lil maggie

Good luck vibes for you Kristin Hope you're picked!

Great looking craft room! So organized!
Did the beautiful kitties come with the crafts?
If so, I'm going to get started on some crafts too!
LOL! They didn't come with the crafts, but they certainly try to help. Especially when the ink pads and glitter come out. Poor Little Boy...I was stamping my Easter cards last night and went to dump some excess glitter on the carpet next to me (i have a good vacuum) and wasn't looking. Little Boy was laying in the Meat Loaf position, you know now legs or tail, just a fur pile with a head? He got it right on top of the head! lol

My husband later that night was like "What the heck is all over Little Boy??" I tried to brush off as much as I could, but that microfine giltter sticks to everything!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck!
are you going with anyone? I noticed they tend to do people in two's, but I am not an expert on the show and really have no idea. Just what I recently saw.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, that's a really big step. Your telling the world that your not happy with your self and want to change, that takes a lot of guts! I am giving you so many towards your audition! I checked out your sight, you are an artist?! So am I! For one thing, you definitely have motivation and goals. If for whatever reason The Biggest Loser doesn't work out for you, it only means that your not the biggest loser, and that's definitely not a bad thing!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many good luck coming your way! Congrats on this big step. I checked out your link and you are a beautiful person! I LOVE your smile! Your valentines are adorable too. Hey, wanna come and organize my house? LOL just kidding....I wouldn't wish that on anyone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Many good luck coming your way! Congrats on this big step. I checked out your link and you are a beautiful person! I LOVE your smile! Your valentines are adorable too. Hey, wanna come and organize my house? LOL just kidding....I wouldn't wish that on anyone!
Aw! Thank you so much!!

I would love to come help you with your home! If i just lived in WV!

I am SO good at tossing/giving away other people's stuff, but I have a hard time getting rid of my own things! The craft room was a HUGE undertaking. I wish I had pictures of the REAL before. Before I got the big white desk. Oh it was so terrible. I kept the door shut and never let anyone in! Now I leave it open and even show it off. I am so proud of it.

Next on the list is the bedroom. UGH. That is another room I keep the door shut on!!

I just need to stop playing around in the new craft room long enough to get things going in the bedroom! (by things I mean organizing...that sounded naughty!)

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck! I've been watching the Australian version, and well.. i sure would not like to be on that show!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love what you did with the craft room. I wish I had a spare room like that to work in, but alas spare room is the gecko room.
So I just spread out my supplies on the den floor when I work - If I had a good desk/drawing table for this it would probably encourage me to get more done!

As for the show, I'm a fairly confident person but a reality show would be way out of my comfort zone. I hope you have the confidence and strength to make it through something like that.

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That would be so awesome for you!!!

I am in the process of shedding weight myself! It is a hard fight, but it is so worth it once you start to see results... If you don't get on the show, don't give up. You want to change so find another way to do it!

I was at my heaviest at 245. I was diagnosed with Lupus and as a result gained almost 100 pounds! I am down to 203 right now, and only by the grace of modern medicine. I was prescribed appetite suppressants and a very specific diet and it works like you would not believe!

Feel free to talk to me any time you need to... The only way you will be able to do it is if you have support!!!!!

for getting on the show and also for doing something good for yourself!

I can honestly say that since losing the weight I have so far, I feel like a totally different person and and my health problems have diminished a great deal!!

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let us know how the audition goes. I want to root for you! Heck, I'll root for you if you don't get on the show