My babies eating:)

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hello everyone:

I took a pic of 5 of my babies (they are six) eating some wet food, they used to eat dry food only, but now they are all eating wet food three times a week.
Here they are from left to right: Princess, Lucas, Baddy, Oreo Cookie and Flaqui in the back (she is Baddy and Oreo's Mom).

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw, nice that they are all eating so properly and not trying to snarf everyone else's food!

I just had to laugh, though... Both of you say in your usernames that you have 4 kitties, but now you have 6 and 5 respectively.
It just doesn't pay to put those numbers in there, especially when we're always here to talk you into more if you need the encouragement!

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe they are eating in such an orderly fashion! I have a very sloooooow eater and an extremely fast eater. Even though I always feed the former a few seconds before the latter, the latter will still gobble his food down and then go after his brother's food.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all, yes haha, that is true, I will have to change mu usernams if I can, not sure of that. I started with three kitties and look at me know, haha, I LOVE them so much

Yes, my kitties are very wee behaved, I can't complain, they have good manners when they eat

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Aw, nice that they are all eating so properly and not trying to snarf everyone else's food!

I just had to laugh, though... Both of you say in your usernames that you have 4 kitties, but now you have 6 and 5 respectively.
It just doesn't pay to put those numbers in there, especially when we're always here to talk you into more if you need the encouragement!
Well in that case I should have put Proudmamiof9
I put the 4 for my children without fur
I have only 5 with fur
........for now anyway
but no more kids( with skin)