Lucas, angry pics:)

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone:

I haven't been here in a couple of months, sorry about that. I took some pics of my boy Lucas and I want to share them. he wasn't too happy about me taking the pics, but he is really a happy guy.

I don't want my picture taken Mom!

Lucas loves when I put him in my closet, he sleeps all day in there, but he wants to be left alone when he is there, can you tell?

I took these today
His nose and belly are a little red because of his Lupus, but things are looking better for him, he is doing great

Tamar

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww! How is Lucas feeling these days? Is the lupus under control?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks! He is a lot better, with his meds of course, but when he gets stressed or excited he gets red like this. But other than that, he is doing great.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so happy to hear that he is doing better. Sending so many healing vibes that he continue to stay healthy. I know you love him so very much. Hes so gorgeous, even when he doesnt want his pic taken.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momto4kitties

Hello everyone:

I haven't been here in a couple of months, sorry about that. I took some pics of my boy Lucas and I want to share them. he wasn't too happy about me taking the pics, but he is really a happy guy.

This one cracked me up and reminded me of this.......

The obvious annoyed look, whiskers slanted down, ears slightly turned..........I call this the Puma face!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all!!! Thanks Cheylink, that picof your maia looks a lot like the faces mu Baddy makes, she is gorgeous

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

This one cracked me up and reminded me of this.......

The obvious annoyed look, whiskers slanted down, ears slightly turned..........I call this the Puma face!
I agree with cheylink. This is a great pic. I love the flattened ears and the narrowed eyes. As for Maia, cheylink, I think she looks more startled than annoyed.

Obviously, I am referring to the first pic of Lucas. I haven't gotten used to tnhis newfangled internet thing yet. Bear with me as I work on it.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momto4kitties

Hello everyone:

Tamar
This one. This is the pic I like because of the flattened ears and narrowed eyes. Let's see if I can get it right this time.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

I agree with cheylink. This is a great pic. I love the flattened ears and the narrowed eyes. As for Maia, cheylink, I think she looks more startled than annoyed.

Obviously, I am referring to the first pic of Lucas. I haven't gotten used to tnhis newfangled internet thing yet. Bear with me as I work on it.
Oh believe me, she is so pissed, ready to attack when she puts this face on! But I can't help but laugh........ which I think challenges her even more
!