Cammy can come inside!!

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jon (my fiance) said it's one of my birthday presents! I texted him when she was following me to work and he was worried all day and he thought how sad it would be if something happened to her and he thought about letting her in all day and decided we should do! I've been wanting a pet for the entire THREE years we've been together! She's a stray, not a feral so she's been indoor before. I'm so excited and so happy!! It's going to be great. It's hard to keep her out, anyway. Anytime you open the door she runs in. YAY!

SUPER HAPPY!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Great news!
Goldy was the same way when she started coming around last summer, obviously an indoor cat who had been dumped or abandoned. When I finally let her come in (after vet visit and tests) she made herself right at home. My other two will do the door dash once in a while, but Goldy just sits and looks at the open door like "You gotta be kidding! I'm not going out there again!"

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Great news!
Goldy was the same way when she started coming around last summer, obviously an indoor cat who had been dumped or abandoned. When I finally let her come in (after vet visit and tests) she made herself right at home. My other two will do the door dash once in a while, but Goldy just sits and looks at the open door like "You gotta be kidding! I'm not going out there again!"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's one:

She looks like a Cammy huh? Jon said the name and I knew it was hers.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww.. .is she one of the fluffballs you were talking about? if so, what about her fluffy pal?

So glad that two of the cats are going to have homes!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my - she is gorgeous!!!
I am sooooo glad you guys are taking her in! What sweet birthday gift that was! I was worried about her in the other post...
Is she inside, getting spoiled rotten yet?

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

Oh my - she is gorgeous!!!
I am sooooo glad you guys are taking her in! What sweet birthday gift that was! I was worried about her in the other post...
Is she inside, getting spoiled rotten yet?
We're going to clean and take a trip to Petco tonight. I don't have everything yet.

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Awwww.. .is she one of the fluffballs you were talking about? if so, what about her fluffy pal?

So glad that two of the cats are going to have homes!
Yes, this is the fluffball. I feel bad about her fluffy pal, Rose. Really bad, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do about that yet...

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kscatlady

Yes, this is the fluffball. I feel bad about her fluffy pal, Rose. Really bad, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do about that yet...
can she "sneak in"?

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, c'mon - two isn't much more work than one - they already know and love each other so no intro's are needed...

Where's your fiance? I'll talk to him!!

sparkie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ooooh she's gorgeous!

What a nice present! Tell your fiance' that the other one wouldn't be much work. And two are better than one!