Daily Thread Thurs Feb 26th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Moooooooooorning folks!

I am thrilled today because I am getting a tax refund!! I was in fear that I might have to pay this year. As my income keeps going up, my income tax refund keeps getting smaller and smaller. Last yeay I only got $51 back..but this year I am getting $452!!!

Its all going into the wedding fund...so I am super excited!!!

I have no plans tonight..just heading to work and then home to relax tonight. Josh has school until 9pm (I hate Thursdays!) so I might actually get some chores done around here because I certainly don't when he is around.

Anyhoo, have a great day folks!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!!

Well after being a zombie most of the day yesterday I am feeling more energetic!

Wedding fund money-that will come in handy!!

So I've filled up the birdfeeders already as we have another winter storm approaching this afternoon.

One of my co-workers is on a local cooking show this morning so I have to watch him!

Just doing some odds and ends around the house-I really need to start sewing my curtains and making space in the basement for my seed starting.

Have a good one

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Above freezing here today and is suppose to be nice tomorrow as well, however we are headed back towards a deep freeze for the weekend.

Decided to run some errands and do my shopping today to get it over with. I am getting to the stage of the winter where I don't like to go out when the weather is crappy.

Later this afternoon I have a couple of loads of laundry to do and I am making a nice pot roast for dinner.

The kitties are good, all sitting in the window watching the birds right now.

Everyone have a great day

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We've got a nice day today with a high in the mid 60's, although there is some rain about. I was good this morning and came into work early, and since I don't go to the gym on Thursdays I'll be able to head home around 3:30. Because of the weather I left the window open for the kitties to look out while I'm at work, so they should be enjoying themselves.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Moooooooooorning folks!

I am thrilled today because I am getting a tax refund!! I was in fear that I might have to pay this year. As my income keeps going up, my income tax refund keeps getting smaller and smaller. Last yeay I only got $51 back..but this year I am getting $452!!!

Its all going into the wedding fund...so I am super excited!!!

I have no plans tonight..just heading to work and then home to relax tonight. Josh has school until 9pm (I hate Thursdays!) so I might actually get some chores done around here because I certainly don't when he is around.

Anyhoo, have a great day folks!
Congratulations! Ironically I just bought my tax software and it is sitting here on my desk (along with Persi). I may actually open the box today and insert the CD.