Welcome Yuki!

sylorna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi guys,
I just wanted to tell you all that there is now a third cat in our household. My boyfriend has come over to the darkside and we rescued a siamese mix this evening. The lady who gave her to us said that her husband has developed severe allergies to the animals and she has had to give up Mocha (now Yuki), her brother and their german sheppard.
Pictures to come as soon as she starts to warm up.

kerplunq

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I hope so too. Trying to be calm and cool so she comes out, but its kinda hard to hide all the excitement that I have
lol. More pics to come, once I can get her to come out from under the bed. Hope it doesn't take too long

katmama

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
awwww she is too cute! good luck with her! i know cat allergies suck...

kerplunq

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So there has been some improvement from yesterday. While sitting on my comp, Yuki finally came out from under the bed and decided to give me a few kisses
YAY, success. Decided to walk around the room for a bit then went back under the bed. Tried playing with some toys or some mice toys and she just wasn't interested at all. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

Earlier in the night we took her from under the bed and gave her some kitty loving. Here's a few new pics from tonight!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She's lovely! Love those blue eyes.
That's great that you were able to rescue her, and I'm sure she'll become more playful once she settles in a bit.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's a beautiful girl -she'll come around once she realizes that she's safe.

kerplunq

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well after posting lat night, Yuki came out from under the bed on her own and started giving my kisses on the leg
. After about 10mins of petting her, she began to roll around on the floor and I gave her a bunch of tummy rubs. She then jumped on the top of the bed and walked onto my lap. She even cuddled with me when I went to bed. She kept me up till a little after 4am bonding. But it was SOOOOO worth it.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kerplunq

Well after posting lat night, Yuki came out from under the bed on her own and started giving my kisses on the leg
. After about 10mins of petting her, she began to roll around on the floor and I gave her a bunch of tummy rubs. She then jumped on the top of the bed and walked onto my lap. She even cuddled with me when I went to bed. She kept me up till a little after 4am bonding. But it was SOOOOO worth it.
She's a gorgeous girl, and good for you for taking her in. I'm sure in time, it will be like she's been there forever.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kerplunq

Didn't take her long to decide this is a safe and loving place to be! Congratulations! She's a beauty, and sounds like she's going to be a real love!

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, what beautiful eyes! Congratulations to all of you on your happy home!