Some things never change

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And those things can be pretty good

as babies (about 2 months old. aprox 1 year ago)

two weeks ago

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They are so adorable all snuggled up together. Looks like they are both doing really well again. Glad everything has worked out for you & your babies.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
JT, man! Hoping that the fact you're not around here much these days means your busy with work!

Tink and Wilbur - cute as ever!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nanner

Awwww......

That is just too cute for words!!!!
yeah they're pretty cute. When Wilbur was sick a little while ago Tinker would sit by him and lick him for hours. Then she'd lay right beside him until he got up. It wasn't very often because he was real sick. but she stayed right there.

Originally Posted by psjauntie

They are so adorable all snuggled up together. Looks like they are both doing really well again. Glad everything has worked out for you & your babies.
yeah I'm lucky there's no doubt there. They're doing really good now. They hate being cooped up but I take them outside at least once every couple days. Wilbur gets noisy at about 3 am when is when he reaches his playful time. He gets so excited he'll lay on the bed and jerk his head all over the place as though he's following a fly or something. Meowing LOUD the whole time. Then he'll jerk his head back and see his tail moving, so he chases it for a LONG time. just going in circles back and forth. It wears him out which is good because when tinker gets all excited they chase each other. This is a pretty small room and they land on me most times

Originally Posted by AddieBee

JT, man! Hoping that the fact you're not around here much these days means your busy with work!

Tink and Wilbur - cute as ever!
Yeah i'm busy alright. it's slow going because people take longer to pay than companies do but I'm doing what I can. They cut off my unemployment back in Dec and i haven't gotten anything since then so i'm thankful i've had some small jobs to do, keeping things going. BUt they're getting better now and I should get back to normal soon. I'm sure once I get settled i'll be back here posting more. I just work so much when i'm done the last thing I want to do is sit at the PC.