My cat gave birth recently (2 1/2 weeks ago)and I have a few questions regarding the kittens.
1) When do they start eating kitten food?
2) When is it ok to start weening them from the mother?
3) Should they be using a litter box yet? ( I have seen no evidence that they are even using the bathroom, that I can tell anyways)
4) When is it ok to seperate them from the mother?
5) Is it ok to let the mother go outside periodically?
6) Should I give them water or keep them on milk for a while?
7) The kittens are hissing and spitting at me a lot, is this normal?
8) When should I take them to the vet to get a check up?