Good news!!!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I went down to Hattiesburg, MS, last week. The daffodils are out!

The green parrots here are building their nest (they have a big nest on the radio tower at the fire station).

And the Bradford pear trees in our neighborhood are just starting to blossom.

It is said that Spring moves north at about 15 miles per day; cheer up, it's coming!

tallulah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The snowdrops and crocuses are out here and the buds on my willow tree are just starting to appear

poppy0109

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I decided to do the math....

In about 40 days I'll start to see Spring here.
I need to move more south....as I look out the window at the 3-4 inches of snow we got yesterday.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My family is from Michigan, but I'm glad we all got smart and left!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was supposed to snow here yesterday
I'm glad it didn't I'm fed up with winter!! I thought spring was here last week it was 70 degrees but this week things went downhill again
I can't wait for spring!!

sparkie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We got a little snow here this morning, but I saw my first robin today (and so did Thor, who has been going banans ever since!)
That means spring isn't too far behind!

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had, what we call, trace snow yesterday morning. The grass and rooftops are white but nothing else. It melted away by noon. It's 29 now and going down to 18 tonight..brrrr I saw birds today gathering nesting material so I'm sure spring is right around the corner! Funny that no matter how cold it is, birds know when it's time to start nesting.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just about everyone I know is soooo sick of winter, and I really think my part of the country is getting the worst of it. Why oh why do we have to keep putting up with so much horrible frigid air????? Why can't it stay in the artic where it BELONGS!!!!!!!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

I went down to Hattiesburg, MS, last week. The daffodils are out!

The green parrots here are building their nest (they have a big nest on the radio tower at the fire station).

And the Bradford pear trees in our neighborhood are just starting to blossom.

It is said that Spring moves north at about 15 miles per day; cheer up, it's coming!
If you were in Hattiesburg, you were about 30 miles from me. You shoulda let me know you were coming