I have the naughtiest cat!?

mzkitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone hugs to you and snuggles to your kitty!/s

I bet I have the naughtiest cat in the world!!!

when he is cross, as he is SUCH a gentleman, he NEVER gets mad. But if I forget his later "treat" or some such horrid thing, he slams the doors!!

As I am sitting here, he is slamming them right now! I can hear bang! bang!

he does this by jumping up elegantly, then pushing it against the cupboard or wall to make a bang noise then runs off

The thing is its so unlike him heheheheeheheheheh

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mine are WAY naughtier than that.

I have kitties who insist on sitting on every window sill, knocking certain things off in process.

They clamber up onto the back of the TV to get to the book shelf above...again, knocking some stuff down, but usually scaring themselves in the process too!Hehe

They sneak out the entry door at random spurts, so I have to chase them around the entry way, to get them back inside; only to have them race back in the door as soon as I am about to catch 'em.

They too, bang at the bedroom door, also at random spurts. They know better, but they still insist some mornings...and it usually works out to be the only mornings I am able to sleep in (which is twice a week)...go figure!

I have two that fight at random...really disconcerting when they come in at night and do it under the bed! This usually results in all four having to be locked out of the room...

They open the pantry, and closet doors and tear things apart, and rip into treats, food bags, boxes, etc...even though they always have food available, and get treats too...Lol! This bunch of cats is the worst group of counter, and closet surfers I've ever had...I'm tempted to invest in some scat mats, cause they are brave enough to step on the STOVE when it's on! I'd rather have them get a little 'shock' everytime they jumped where they're not supposed to, than to have them burn themselves really bad!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
- those cats are psychologists!!! They study our behaviors in response to ours & act to get a reaction
Amazing how much they understand about their people

ericapurr

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat feels the need to be an alarm clock in the morning. Every morning when my alarm goes off he makes sure to come in my bed and get me up.
He does this by punching me with his paw, biting my nose or some how hooking me with his paw. If I shut my door he stands there and scratches on it and mews.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzkitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EricaPurr

My cat feels the need to be an alarm clock in the morning. Every morning when my alarm goes off he makes sure to come in my bed and get me up.
He does this by punching me with his paw, biting my nose or some how hooking me with his paw. If I shut my door he stands there and scratches on it and mews.
cats are so smart! they know something about alarms. I mean its not like I use one everyday so he knows. (meaning habit) when I do use one and dont wake up he sits and the side of my bed glaring at me! then scratches the side of my bed in rythm to the arlarm beat hahah

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love this thread!

Trout doesn't wake me up unless its a day where I get to sleep in
During the week when my alarm goes off, she is up on my bed in my face like a shot
"wake up meooooooooooooowmy"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzkitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Love this thread!

Trout doesn't wake me up unless its a day where I get to sleep in
During the week when my alarm goes off, she is up on my bed in my face like a shot
"wake up meooooooooooooowmy"
Trout is the coolest name for a kitty!

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My kitties are the naughtiest of them all!!

If Mittens is upstairs and in my room while im sleeping, and i dont get up in time to feed them, she starts tryin to pull the blanket over my window down and climbing into the wondow, which is right by my head. They will both try to get in the windows when the blinds are down. That has resulted in many broken blinds around the house i have to replace. Monster scratches the door frames (he knows hes not allowed). They knock their food and water bowls off of the table, leaving water and dry food for me to clean up.. Theres much much more but i have things to do and cant sit here and list them all

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
my cats are naughty too, if they get hungry before my alarm then they become my alarm!

but they are so smart with that whole alarm thing, when my alarm goes off they wake up right away, and usually when i 1st wake up i head to the bathroom, so all 3 of them file into the bathroom and then follow meomy into the kitchen.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know there was a time I would have been able to say my cat was naughtier, but thankfully Jordan has really calmed down. Sometimes I miss his old antics, but at 2AM I do not miss him knocking everything on a flat surface to the ground.

He actually has a bad habit of cuddling with me when the alarm goes off. This actually makes it harder for me to get up. He will curl up by my head & start purring. I think he's tryig to tell me he's hungry, but all that happens is I fall asleep again.