Cammy, Rose and Maggie are Spayed!

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cammy and Rose are the Fluffballs. Jon wanted to name a cat after Street Fighter characters, I gave him a shock and told him okay! Surprisingly, he came up with those names! He's pretty good.
So Cammy and Rose are in the live trap, I knew they'd be okay together, they love each other and Maggie is in the cat carrier. If Jon and I get too loud out here, or turn on the hall light Cammy and Rose flip out. They don't like the cage, but Maggie seems okay. Maggie goes to her new (hopefully) forever home tomorrow! Seven cats are spayed now!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He gave the Fluffballs names?!

Best of luck to Maggie! If she has any issues with Maggie, just post here & we'll be happy to help her new meowmy through it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

He gave the Fluffballs names?!

Best of luck to Maggie! If she has any issues with Maggie, just post here & we'll be happy to help her new meowmy through it.
Oh, I hope everything goes okay!! I'm going to tell her to register here!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Yes. I have noticed a phenomena on another forum where they had many newbees catowners. Ie ordinary people who spontan adopted homeless cats living in their neighborhood, but ran into difficulties.

The thing was time and again the difficulties wasnt really these cats were semiferales, but the problem was these new catowners were completely unused with cats. They had good hearts, but no experience.

So, if you try to adopt a homeless cat, it is good if you have at least some cat-experience. And or a good mentor...
Otherwise it may be difficult.

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Wow 7 cats spayed - you're doing well!

Was Maggie the preggy one?
Nope, couldn't catch either of the pregnant ones! So, I'm almost done with the spays and now I'm going to have two more litters to do in a few months!

ondine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kscatlady

Nope, couldn't catch either of the pregnant ones! So, I'm almost done with the spays and now I'm going to have two more litters to do in a few months!
Yes, yes but think about it. Without all your hard work, think of all the OTHER litters you'd be dealing with! One cat at a time, one cat at a time!

Good job!

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ondine

Yes, yes but think about it. Without all your hard work, think of all the OTHER litters you'd be dealing with! One cat at a time, one cat at a time!

Good job!
Very good point. Thanks! And I can probably catch the babies in time to get them spayed and neutered.