If You Cat Was Human, What Would She Look Like

ondine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know it this has been done already but the other day, I was looking at our Chester and realized he should be wearing glasses and a pocket protector. He's a real geek!

Then I started thinking -

Halsey would be the football player, although he'd have good grades, too. Molly would be the maiden aunt who made sure everyone wore their galoshes. Gracie would be the basketball star, Teresa would be wearing a tiara and Josephine - hmm. I think Josephine would be a math porfessor.

How about your furkids?

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have too much time on your hands, you know that?

Ok, Harley would be Indiana Jones (he's out little adventurer), Little One would be our goth girl, Gizmo would be the playground bully that is all talk and no action, Missy and Corky would have to be cheerleaders, Monster would just be that crazy aunt that everyone tries to humor, and Morris (our new one) would be the shy kid that stay in the back of the playground, complete with glasses.

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually, almost all the tribe are named after humans in costume. Dancers from the musical "Cats".

As an example, take Etcetera D'Calico. She is named after the character Etcetera, played by Jo Bingham in the video version.

Jo Bingham as Etcetera

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My brother and I have decided that Scratch would have a beehive hairdo, cat eye glasses, and she'd wear brown polka dot dresses while working as a telephone operator!
I don't know about Squee.. maybe she'd be the eccentric type.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dusty is the dainty girl who would surprise you with her feistyness.

Rusty is the brawny biker chick who thinks she is a boy!

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Zoey would look like a harlett. She would have spiked black stilletto shoes, she would wear a skimpy leopard print outfit with her cleavage hanging out with a big ruby pendant and ruby earrings. Her finger nails would be manicured long and painted red. She would have the attitude to go with it too!

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Zane would be a big fat lazy guy who could, nevertheless, bestir himself to move pretty quickly when he had to, and had muscle under all that flab. He'd dine at the best restaurants, and terrorize waiters if everything wasn't just 'so', but he'd give big tips.

devanagara

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zane's Pal

Zane would be a big fat lazy guy who could, nevertheless, bestir himself to move pretty quickly when he had to, and had muscle under all that flab. He'd dine at the best restaurants, and terrorize waiters if everything wasn't just 'so', but he'd give big tips.
Sounds like Bustopher Jones from CATS!

forensic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hennessy... hrm... He would probably be one of those handsome high school/college slacker types that doesn't care about what he wears but always looks great and doesn't care about school but always does well and all the girls want him but he doesn't notice them... But he longs for attention when he's not getting it...

... almost like Rum Tum Tugger!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
hmm... ok, Chip is the ex-football player who is still big & broad-shouldered, but now has a gut
; Cable is the beauty, always fully made up & demanding as all get out! Java is the flirt - never meets a stranger, always looking for affection. Firefox is the cheerleader - full of energy, can & does jump high & wide, & loves to roughhouse. Pixel is the sedate older woman - very little would encourage her to be highly active, but she loves to snuggle & talk w/her loved ones.

sparkie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pandora would be the tomboy - girly in stature and how she carries herself, but wouldn't hesitate to fix the car or mow the lawn. Her idea of "dressing up" would be to wear a greasy old workshirt and slap a tie around it.

Thor reminds me of Fat Albert. He saunters/wobbles when he walks which is just too cute. He'd be just fine in a t-shirt and sweatpants. Not lazy, just comfortable

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Siamie has blue eyes that could melt your heart: Elizabeth Taylor, when she was young.

Speck is very handsome...Brad Pitt in his early days.

Daisy, bless her heart, is a funny looking cat. My husband thinks she is gorgeous, but I am more objective. Long skinny neck, opossum nose...I don't know if she would translate into your conventional beauty...

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bob Marley would be, well, Bob Marley. Sort of squints his eyes like he's stoned all the time.

Scarlett would be a glamor movie queen from the black and white movie era, perhaps Marlena Dietrich. One where when the light shines on her face, makes her look dramatic.

Spanky was named for the Little Rascals character. He is Spanky.

Eightball would be Charlie Chaplin - wearing spats, skinny and walks somewhat erratically.

Lola (our dog) is Walter Payton. She runs like him and one of her nicknames is Sweetness (Walter's nickname).

I'll have to think more on the rest.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ellie would be a catwalk model. I always call her Naomi Campbell in fun - she is black with a wonderful sheen to her coat, very thin, tall and graceful.

Wellington would be an officer in the professional army - lean, large, fit and determined to protect his platoon of lesser beings. But he keeps them in check and subordinate to him at the same time.

Bonaparte would be a eunuch from the 19th century Turkish court - he is the right shape, with eyes that look like they are lined with kohl, and he loves eating and lying by the fire on a cushion.

Biscotte is a dainty little thing who hero-worships Wellington. So she would be a teenage groupie.

Dushka is the maiden aunt who likes everything just so, and makes a fuss if she is disturbed in any way.

Not sure about the others.

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i had to think about this one for a while!

Princess would be a very pretty but snobby chic who knew she was hot. She would always have the guys chasing her and would probably be a cheerleader.

Nipper would be like a thug/gangsta- he would always be beating up and bullying people around, he'd always be running from the cops and constantly denying it was him...he would be the bad boy!! lmao

Sabastian would be the most chill relaxed person you would ever meet, im thinking he would kinda be like a hippy that was content sitting around smoking and then getting the munchies. hed be the guy that was fat and happy, and also the most loving, gentle person you would ever meet.

nekkiddoglady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Gozer.. I dunno.. she's pretty dominant.. I could see her in a short "dyke" type haircut, but yet she'd pull the look off quite well at the same time.. by day, she'd be in tshirt and jeans.. at nite, she's in black leather!

Tabbi would be probably a tshirt and sweats kinda gal.. she's just so lazy and laid back. She'd be one of those girls who are "kinda pretty" but plain jane.

Bo Jangles.. he'd just be one of those tall, big guys.. he may look scary because of how big he is, but when you get to know him, you realize he's just a big teddy bear!

Bastet.. gosh, what would a hairless cat look like? She's still thin at the moment, so I am envisioning an anorexic/ crack addict. She thinks she looks good in a bikini, but you look at her protruding hip bones and you want to buy her a cheeseburger.

Not a cat, but I have to mention Fred.. he's such a metrosexual dog.. he's one of those guys that you'd look at and wonder if he's gay or straight. You think you have it figured out, but then you're not quite so sure.

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nekkiddoglady

Bastet.. gosh, what would a hairless cat look like? She's still thin at the moment, so I am envisioning an anorexic/ crack addict. She thinks she looks good in a bikini, but you look at her protruding hip bones and you want to buy her a cheeseburger.
Amy Winehouse?

nekkiddoglady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zane's Pal

Amy Winehouse?
I didnt know who this was.. I had to look it up..

LOL yep, something like that.

Poor cat.. she needs a cheezburger... she can haz cheezburger?