Caption This is Making a Come-Back!!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Due to the thread that was started in Fur Pics, we realized that folks miss the Caption This contests, so we're bringing them back!!

If you would like to submit a photo for captioning, please send it to Anne at [email protected]With your username. Rights to the photographs are granted to www.thecatsite.com for use in future TCS projects made available for purchase to other members and the public.

It will take about a month to get everything up and running, so keep your eyes peeled!!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know it was a lot of work to put that contest together each week, but I was also surprised to see that it was stopped for a while. It was a great contest and I'm looking forward to seeing it again.

Any update on when it will be back?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
As soon as Anne gets the photos that have been submitted ready, we will begin, so keep submitting those pics!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I need more photos! Do send them in, folks! I would have started, but I want to have at least 40 or so lined up, so keep them coming please!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

I love this! And I just tried to submit pics, but it makes me set up an Outlook express account and I don't know the answers to most of the questions they are asking. HELP!
Don't understand that at all
All I did was send an email to Anne at [email protected] and attached the images to it. It should be the same as sending pictures to any email address through your normal email account.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you clicked on the link, depending upon how your computer is set up, it may try to force you to open an e-mail program like Outlook Express. If you just copy the address and paste it into a new e-mail in whatever program you use (or just type in the address), you shouldn't have a problem.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Check it out!!! First pic up in Caption This awaiting your clever and witty captions!

ETA: Please Stand By, we are having some technical difficulties, you can't reply to the thread
, but in the meantime, think of some great captions!

ETA (again!): all fixed! Caption away!