Seal Tickets!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so excited! I got awesome tickets for Seal at Massey Hall in Toronto for April 4. Anyone else a Seal fan?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That should be a good show
I heard on the radio that today is his birthday! He's 46

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lucky You! I LOVE LOVE Seal! I just listened to a mini concert on youtube after I read this thread.

Love's Devine
A Change is Gonna Come
Lost My Faith
Kiss From a Rose

Just a very few of my favorite Seal songs.

You know it will be a fantastic show!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Hope you got good seats.
Oh yeah! I have a membership to Roy Thomson and Massey Hall so I get to order tickets before they go on sale to the public. We are on the first balcony overlooking the stage on the left side, 4 rows from the front, seats 7,8 and 9. It doesn't get any better than that at Massey Hall. Massey Hall is probably one of the best theatres in the world accoustically. We saw k.d. lang there last year and the sound is amazing.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Seats were great, show was awesome! He is so good and so very charismatic. What a nice man. There were 3 empty seats in the first row and he invited the ushers to come sit there and enjoy the show. Of course they weren't allowed but 3 other folks from way in the back came to the front.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm glad you enjoyed it! I've always liked his music/voice, and am very impressed that he's learned German since being with Heidi Klum, to the extent that he evens gives interviews in it.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Not really a fan, but do enjoy Seal's music.
I have to confess I was not a fan either. It was hubby's idea to get the tickets and then he ended up having a gig and couldn't go to the concert.
I went with our daughter and hubby's sweet sister. I am now a fan. The man is awesome - talented, soulful, and wonderful to his fans.

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You know there are 2 different versions of his first album? The uncommon one has an edgier sounding, more acoustic drumming to the song "Wild" and, "Violet" doesn't have the background dialog that is in the common release.

Other than that, I've been a fan of his since he started. I've been lax in getting caught up with his more recent releases. the "Human Being" album is the last one I bought.