Got it narrowed down to 2--Feb photo contest

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Well, my last post asking for opinions on what picture to enter in the February contest was somewhat helpful. I got it narrowed down from 4 to 2. These two got almost equal number of votes, and I still can't decide which one I like better.

What happened to the list of contest subjects for the year? I can't find the thread, and don't remember if there is another category that one of the pictures would fit.

#1 Goldy with baby Cali

#2 Goldy with baby Iris

angel80

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok I can see why your having problems choosing as they are both just so cute
I would go with #2 though as that just makes me go awwwwww every time I see it

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are both very sweet, but number 2 has the unusual factor to help it, I don't think I have ever seen kitties doing that!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Go with number two! I seem to remember that you cannot photoshop pictures entered in the contest which would rule out number one. Regardless, I like number two the best.

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They both are just too cute. Goldy is such a good mommy. I think they should give you the 2 for 1 deal and let you enter both pictures!
Hmmm. I'm going to go with picture number 1.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Go with number two! I seem to remember that you cannot photoshop pictures entered in the contest which would rule out number one. Regardless, I like number two the best.
This was the original picture that people were voting on in my first poll. I turned it and added the frame because someone suggested the heart shape was already there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I went back and checked the rules and it says you can do basic things like cropping. I wonder if the frame would count as cropping?
Anyway, the consensus seems to be that the other picture is better for this contest, so I'll probably go with that one.