Video of my sweetheart Willow

angel80

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok so it's my first time trying to make a video like this but I thought I would have a go.

Willow usually lies on our chests to purr when we are lying down on the bed but today I went to have a lie down as I am full up with a cold and as I was sitting up she came and sat on my legs and actually stayed there!! She would usually meow for me to lie down so that she could lie on my chest but today she was happy enough to stay on my legs. I grabbed the camera and took some pics and used the video option to capture the moment

Anyway I put together this video and added some music because even though Willow was purring there was a lot of backround noise

Even though you can't hear her purring I think that the video shows that she is chilled out and she seems very content...She also dribbles when purring so her face may look a little damp

Feel free to have a look and I hope you like it

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awww. Willow is one of my favorite kitties on here. She was loving all of that love you gave her. It looks like she gave you a high five at the end. Is that her boyfriend pluto in the background?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angel80

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LovesMyCats

Awww. Willow is one of my favorite kitties on here. She was loving all of that love you gave her. It looks like she gave you a high five at the end. Is that her boyfriend pluto in the background?
Thank you
Willow did give me a high five, she will do this usually when she is sitting and she will give you her paw

As for Pluto, that is always near by
she loves to cuddle up to him, she is asleep with him at the moment in another of her many boxes

Falling asleep......

Sweet dreams baby