Andalusian colt

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh myyyyyyyy gosh. *drooooool*
This is the colt (well now 3 year old gelding) that my coach just bought. His movement is unreal. She is going to train him in classical dressage. This video was taken as him as a yearling, then he was put out to pasture with a herd until he was three (typical of many andalusian breeding farms) and now he is ready to be backed! I can't WAIT to ride him!!!

twokatz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Beautiful, they are one of my favorite horses to watch.

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow he sure is gorgeous!! Once he grows into his body and gets muscle OH MY he is going to be stunning
!! Im jealous, I could never ever afford an andalusian, your coach is lucky! I bet he will be an awesome ride!!

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They don't weight their feet or whip them to make them pick up their hooves do they? Arab owners could take a lesson!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyBabies

They don't weight their feet or whip them to make them pick up their hooves do they? Arab owners could take a lesson!
that's his natural movement. Infact they let them run free with a herd (with food/shelter etc) for 3 years. Now he is a gelded three year old and is only now being put to work.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Absolutely stunning, he will I am sure do well with dressage training, his gait is just amazing.