Kenny Glenn should be tried as an adult-horrible animal abuse posted on Youtube

rotobay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
On Sunday, February 15th, Kenny Glenn posted two videos, both abusing a cat named Dusty. He posted these videos on YouTube under the account glennspam1, which has now been suspended. Various mirrors have been uploaded, each being removed by Youtube. It shows Kenny (under the pseudonym Timmy) and his brother abusing their cat. A number of internet communities managed to identify the perpetrator.

http://www.kenny-glenn.com/

WARNING: The video is extremely disturbing.

Please call the Comanche County DA and demand that this jerk gets tried as an ADULT and gets jail time for this:

Comanche County Court House
Lawton, Oklahoma 73501
Phone: (580) 585-4444

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rotobay

On Sunday, February 15th, Kenny Glenn posted two videos, both abusing a cat named Dusty. He posted these videos on YouTube under the account glennspam1, which has now been suspended. Various mirrors have been uploaded, each being removed by Youtube. It shows Kenny (under the pseudonym Timmy) and his brother abusing their cat. A number of internet communities managed to identify the perpetrator.

http://www.kenny-glenn.com/

WARNING: The video is extremely disturbing.

Please call the Comanche County DA and demand that this jerk gets tried as an ADULT and gets jail time for this:

Comanche County Court House
Lawton, Oklahoma 73501
Phone: (580) 585-4444
I would except that I cannot bring myself to look at anyone doing terrible things to a poor helpless animal.

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! I'm speechless. Thank god Dusty is safe and the kid has been tracked down and caught.

sparkie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't want to watch it, for fear that I might just drive to wherever this creep is located and stuff him feet-first into a meat grinder.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sparkie

I don't want to watch it, for fear that I might just drive to wherever this creep is located and stuff him feet-first into a meat grinder.
I did find it and watched about 30 seconds. THIS KID IS A SOCIOPATH!!! HE NEEDS TO BE PUT DOWN!!!!!! I WILL GO WITH YOU .... I'LL HOLD HIM AND YOU PUNCH... JUST LIKE HE DID WITH THAT POOR TERRIFIED CAT!!!! AND THEN LETS FIND THE KID WHO DID THE TAPING AND DO THE SAME THING!!

THEN THROW THEM INTO THE DEEPEST DARKEST MOST HORRIBLE PRISON FOR LIFE!!!!!!

ETA: The parents should also be held responsible for this... where were they in all of this!!!!!!!????????

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rotobay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks, you guys. I thoroughly understand that many cat lovers cannot stomach the video. I did watch it and wish it I could erase the horror from my brain. This kid is indeed a sociopath....and his brother was the one filming....and suggesting that they turn the shower on to further torture the beaten cat. It f*&$%$# infuriates me.

The good news is that people across the world are outraged and calling the Lawton, Ok authorities. I called the shelter where "Dusty" is being held and offered to adopt her and pay for any medical care she might need. It's a holiday so no one was there....I just left a message.

But thankfully there are sites like this full of decent caring people who can feel the pain I felt for that poor kitty.

ETA: I like the idea of stuffing the
feet first into a meat grinder. Put me on the list with AddieBee...I'd love to help. It would be my pleasure...

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watched just the edited parts that were shown in the news... It made me sick... I just want to cry... Poor kitty! His little face was soooo helpless... his little cries so painful...
Both the abuser and the camera guy were caught by the sheriff, and released on custody to their parents. They will have a hearing with their lawyers and the judge this week. The kitty has been taken to a vet, and will be there until the end of the investigation...
There was apparently also a child in the room, begging them to stop, as this was going on...
As the abused kitty lays on the bath tub in the end of this ordeal, the camera man tells the abuser to finish it up by turning on the cold water on the kitty...
I am sorry, but these monsters should get the death penalty. Yeah, death penalty - i think that crimes like this, against helpless animals, should be penalized the same way as if they were against a baby.
I am sick to my stomach, but I hope the worst things that can possibly happen to these
s.
Sorry for being this blunt, but that's the way I feel...

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I will join the hunting posse!!! I will bring the bat if you want to have some batting practice before we put him in the meat-grinder? If i lived anywhere near those two boys i would do something that probably would get me in troube! I wish they would get death-penalty, but they will just get a slap on the wrist..... maybe we should take a road trip and show these psychos what real punishment is.....
I did see the full video and it is disgusting, i have seen worse with horses( where they are skin and bone, literately look like skeletons) but it was still absolutely awful...........

sparkie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hehe, he'd probably welcome the death penalty after we all got through with him!

Hopefully there is a major outpouring of love and sympathy for Dusty. I am sure when people in the town see how horribly he was treated, there will be no shortage of adopters!

Unfortunately for every stupid kid who tapes himself doing these terrible things to animals, there is a clever nutjob who keeps himself hidden.

wearymicrobe

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Got To love DIGG and 4CHAN for exposing this kid and his family, and making the rest of their lives a living hell.

People never quite understand the power of really pissed off people on the internet with access to information, bravery to use it wisely, and in this case a love of animals.

Cannot believe I am saying something positive came out of 4CHAN.

rotobay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
"Accused cat abusers will face charges Tuesday
Two teenage brothers accused of beating a cat will meet Tuesday with investigators and the Comanche County District Attorney. The courthouse was closed Monday for Presidents Day, but Comanche County Sheriff Kenny Stradley said the teens will face charges of animal cruelty from District Attorney Robert Schulte's office."

So these two POS will at least be charged with animal cruelty. Turns out the Sheriff's office found 2 MORE tapes of them abusing this poor cat (and are looking into allegations of abuse of other animals). They were just as horrible as the first one....they had all sorts of disgusting tortures including holding the cat down and spraying a water bottle in his face, then punching him. I am haunted by the poor kitty's screams...

I seriously am hoping for some vigilante justice in this case. Someone should beat the living
out of this kid every day for the rest of his pathetic life. Just thinking about it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...

But I do appreciate the internet. Not only was it used to nab these two
s and save Dusty from further harm, but fast forward a few years when this kid needs a job. Imagine future employers entering his name into Google....

rotobay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
FYI the website linked in the first post kept crashing yesterday from so much traffic. They're trying to get it back up again. Apparently there are offers from all around the WORLD to adopt and/or help Dusty.

I also greatly appreciate everyone's vitriol in this thread. Anger is a powerful emotion and can be the impetus for change. And feeling anger over the unjust suffering of another soul is a sign of a strong character.

nance

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I couldn't watch the video...but just reading the posts on here makes me actually ill.....I sure hope they get the max penalty...and their lives are hell for a long time to come...

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TCS member CarolinaLima started a petition drive to urge the DA to throw the book at these kids. YOu can find her post about it in IMO/Breaking Mews here on TCS.

I signed it, as have several other TCSers... and sent out a mass mail from my address book.

ETA: here is the post: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=187503

What I don't understand is WHY this is not national news. The only coverage I have seen is the local Lawton TV station.

rotobay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi All,

I am so glad everyone is turning their outrage into action. I just called Child Protective Services of Oklahoma and reported this case. If you listen to the video you will hear a young child in the background begging them to stop hurting Dusty. IMO (and in the opinion of the CPS case worker I spoke with) this represents- at the very least- criminal neglegence on the part of the parents (who are allowing this ongoing horrific abuse in their own home), and psychological abuse towards that younger child who is being forced to watch his pet get tortured.

I would encourage everyone to PLEASE call CPS yourselves and make reports to keep the heat on this family. They need to be under the microscope for life. Here is the number and relevant info:

Oklahoma CPS 1-800-522-3511

Mother: Sandra L. Glenn
9401 COOMBS ROAD
LAWTON, OKLAHOMA 73501
(580) 353-1300

DOB: 2/8/1960

Please please call and report this "mother" for criminal neglegence and her two older sons for psychological abuse of a minor. I gave my name but you can also make a report anonymously. Thanks.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

TCS member CarolinaLima started a petition drive to urge the DA to throw the book at these kids. YOu can find her post about it in IMO/Breaking Mews here on TCS.

I signed it, as have several other TCSers... and sent out a mass mail from my address book.

ETA: here is the post: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=187503

What I don't understand is WHY this is not national news. The only coverage I have seen is the local Lawton TV station.
Guys - So far I got 690 signatures... This in about 12 hours!!! I was targeting 1,000 sigs, but I think I will have this by the end of the day! I will email the clerk and the sheriff today's list when it hits 1,000, but will let it run... I now want at least 5,000 sigs...
Than you for your help... I know that this is not the only case of animal abuse, of course not... We do however, have the opportunity with Dusty's case, to bring justice and awareness to these horrible crimes.... He deserves to have us speaking up to him... That's the least we can do!
Thanks!

rotobay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

Guys - So far I got 690 signatures... This in about 12 hours!!! I was targeting 1,000 sigs, but I think I will have this by the end of the day! I will email the clerk and the sheriff today's list when it hits 1,000, but will let it run... I now want at least 5,000 sigs...
Than you for your help... I know that this is not the only case of animal abuse, of course not... We do however, have the opportunity with Dusty's case, to bring justice and awareness to these horrible crimes.... He deserves to have us speaking up to him... That's the least we can do!
Thanks!
Great work, Carolina!!

sparkie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I signed the petition and told the folks in Lawton OK to stand up and set an example for others that animal abuse will not be tolerated.

The world's most notorious serial killers started out by hurting animals. I bet a decade from now, that kid would make NATIONAL NEWS then if it were allowed to continue!

I'll introduce HIM to a lawnmower.....*bloodboiling*

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can hardly see the screen through my tears.

I cannot and will not watch the video - that's what the creep intended people do. I'm off to sign the petition.