Freeway is missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My dad stopped by the house shortly after I left for work last night and picked up some old fence panels I'd given him, and he bumped the outdoor enclosure with his trailer. The enclosure is made from panels put together with bolt clamps, and 3 of them popped loose. He left a note about it and said he didn't have to tools to fix it right then and not to let the cats out till we got it fixed.

Well, their cat flap wasn't locked, and sometime last night Freeway went on a walkabout. There's no sign of him anywhere. I've got a lost poster up for him at the store just up the road from here, and I'm getting warmed back up and getting ready to go look some more

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mike, make sure you put some used litter outside, some worn clothes of yours, things to help him smell where home is.

Im sending so many come home vibes

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending lots of come home for Freeway and
for you, Mike.
I hope you find him soon.

Maybe under that shed where you were feeding that stray cat?

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH no. I hope he comes back soon. My heart just sank when I saw the title of this thread.

How are you holding up?

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mike, I keep checking back here hoping for some good news. What is the weather like in Kentucky right now? One strange thing with cats is they can get fascinated with the stupidest thing and it can entertain them for hours. Harley has gotten out before (in town) and the only thing that brought him back was the stupid laser pointer. It was one of the key ring kind, and he heard that sound and was at our door.

Is there any sound that calls Freeway? A toy, a treat bag, anything? Opening a can of cat food?

He's probably just chasing something, and will come back VERY proud of himself
. I know that doesn't help you right now, but still sending many "come home" .

Status
Not open for further replies.